Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Attention Everybody, Good News!

I almost forgot this, I went to the store today to buy a head of lettuce, I could not believe my tired old eyes!
    The last time I bought lettuce it was 99 cents,
    Today that price jumped a hundred and 29 percent to 2.29 . I hated to buy it but I really do like salad so I got my head of lettuce, marched up top the counter to the girl waiting for me. I placed my head of lettuce very gently on the counter, turned around and hollered, listen up everybody!(small town, small store everybody knows everyone else) everyone turned around to me must have been about 20 people there, I started clapping my hands, everyone looking at each other with that look, you know that look, yea that old injun finally lost his marbles kind of look, when I had all their total attention from the clapping, I told them, "I have good news to share with my neighbors". that really got their attention, thinking I was going to tell them where I buried my money at last. I said" listen up folks, I have just had a premonition that evidently our government was going to do the right thing by us with the illegal alien situation and deport them because, didn't they say, if we sent all the illegal aliens home the price of our lettuce would more then double"? I said, "here is the proof folks, yesterday lettuce 99cents, today it jumped to more then double that price, and I think we should all send our Senators a big thank you card for doing the right thing and sending them all home and letting us know all about it in such a unique way by the price of our veggies going up"! I told them,"better run on up to Mcalester to walmart and stock up on your avocados if you like them because that reporter man, Geraldo Rivera, said they would be costing us 4.00 a piece if we sent them packing". Nobody said nothing for about a minute, then I could see a few smiles breaking out, finally a few giggles from the women, then everyone laughing including the manager. I paid for my high priced lettuce, walked out of the store feeling better then I had for days even with the price of the lettuce, because it gave me such a good chance to break the ice, and let everyone know just how where I stood on the issue of illegal immigration, and I think it might have planted a few seeds in the minds of some of the people to check out this illegal invasion going on in our country! God surely does work in mysterious ways don't he?
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Good for you NittyGritty. I'm proud of you
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Nitty,

I wish you were in my hood. You are great!!!!!!
    We all have a little bit of renegade in us.

I'm going to remember that when the price climbs here.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

way to go NittyGritty, you have given me a new idea....

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You go Nittygritty!

I am so proud of you! We all need to have your courage and guts (including myself) that you exhibited! BRAVO!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Geraldo peaked when he uncovered Al Capone's secrets. Illegals are partially responsible for the price of avocados. The San Diego County Sheriff's department had to do sweeps on avocado vendors at swap meets (illegals) who had stolen the avocados from orchards in inland San Diego County. Also statistics show that only 24% of agriculture workers are illegals. The open borders crowd would have us believe that our crops would wither in the fields without illegals. Cotton farming used to be very labor intensive but now it is all done by machine. When the field workers are displaced by technology will they look for high tech jobs or go on permanent welfare? Hard to know....

p s I'd double check the percentage of increase on that lettuce.

this is one of those HEART WARMER stories!!

Way to Go NITTY
    and
    THANK YOU
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tex

Check this out my 77 year old (Democratic) father got a seat belt ticket leaving the hospital the other day. He is refusing to pay it and is telling everybody he is willing to go to jail as long as he can say his piece in a court room. He is upset becuase a large group of illegal alien children skipped school to protest. While they were trying to protest they all recieved truancy tickets and was sent back to school. The judge dropped all the tickets becuase the children was expressing thier first amendment rights. My father is highly upset becuase he is a veteran of the Korean war and has been a patriot all his life. The idea that illegal children can be getting free education, and amnesty for every law they break when they have sacrified nothing for this country is the last straw for him. So he has decided if they dont have to pay for thier crimes he no longer has to pay for his since he has sacrificed way more then any illegal ever has for this country.

I think that is wonderful Tex. if he makes a stand then someone else will , so on and so on. I know nothing about these kind of law things could he demand a jury trial for this? NO one would convict him. It could be used for a protest to get the media, let Lou Dobbs know about it, call Greta or Sean Hannity on Fox news , Sean has a 3 hour radio talk show everyday you can listen over the net at talk radio I will send you the link bet he would like to get a call about this!!!
    http://www.wabcradio.com/showdj.asp?DJID=1725

Who knows Tex, Sean likes to have people like your dad to do a interview on his hannity show at 8pm weekday nights on Fox news channel.
    let us all know what happens ok where does your dad live? if that is to private dont worry about it man.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Does anyone remember the 2 older gentlemen that were arrested in front of a courthouse a year or 2 ago?

They said something like "all lawyers should be die?" A lawyer standing in line made the complaint and the old guys were actually arrested.

They refused to accept a plea in the rinky dink town because they were expressing their 1st amend rights.

Long/short is that the local press got a hold of it and all of a sudden, these guys were making such a stink that the news about them went national. Press coverage for weeks!

Your Grandfather, if he should start with the town paper and get more verbal just might get coverage!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast