Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

andyt, yep you are right about that percentage thing lol seemed like a 100 percent at the time. I will just leave it everyone knows I am not the smartest on here by a long shot math is not my passion, illegal immigraton is, thanks though I appreciate it, don't you think Geraldo was exagerating the price of those avocodo's just a little bit ? I am glad I detest the things.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Tex

All this is taken place in Lufkin, TX. He is very stubborn and he said where was all the mexicans during the great depression era? He is upset and to him this is the only way he can make a statement!

Make sure you wash that lettuce real good. I've been concerned, since the alien boycott, about so many illegals handling our food supply. Many people and kids around here have had gastro trouble. I've been Google searching "recall" and " contaminated." It's not looking good to me.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Nittygritty, it's that kind of determination and courage that will be necessary in order to save our country.

Thanks, not only for the chuckle, but for giving those of us who live in states which are totally saturated in illegal immigration hope !! It is very hopeful and positive to know that there are Americans speaking out right on the spot when they can "make the point" and help to get the message passed on. Thank you again. We all know that it isn't easy to speak out like that. It definitely takes courage and determination.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tex

Pretty sure he will be called senile and crazy but you have to make a stand somewhere.

I'd like to see how they report on this type of civil disobedience. I'd bet the media would ignore it but who knows it is such an interesting story and the contrast between your Grandfather and these mindless morons who were applauded for truancy is so stark. Your Grandfather's experiences in Korea especially if he was at the Chosan reservoir make the illegals desert trek look like a walk in the park.

loservillelabor
    One word on the washing of that lettuce, Folks, you need to disregard those writings on the bagged salad fixings you can buy, always wash those in the bags to even if it says prewashed, some kid got E-coli from eating prewashed salad his mom didnt wash found out later it had been washed in a creek that had been defiled by cows defecating in the water upstream!

Tex, I don't think your father will be called nuts of crazy old man, I think he will be called HERO, by a whold lot of american people, you need to send Lou a message about this! That would also be a good time to have a little protest around the courthouse don't you think?Call your local media and newspapers to have reporters there at the time he does this, tell you father that Nitty is dam proud of him and to stand his ground!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12