Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Attention San Diegans

I know there are quite a few San Diegans here, so I would like to tell them that if you listen to the Mikey Morning show on Rock 105.3 PLEASE STOP!! Mikey is an avid supporter of illegal immigration. I listened to his show this morning, and he had a woman caller on the show who opposed illegal immigration. Mikey had the odds stacked against her using his allies on his show, and other callers to try to discredit the woman and border security. They acted as if they speak for America and this woman was a nut-case racist for opposing illegal immigration.

Mikey used the typical generic liberal arguments. "We're all immigrants." "Go back to Germany." He even said, "If my grandfather had not come to this country illegally, I would not have this radio show today." Which I found odd--what, did his grandpa come after Eisenhower ended the guest worker program in the 50s? Of course, Mikey could just be lying, and trying to win talking points. They made jokes like the woman was a KKK member--typical liberal slander, when they have no argument. They all laughed at her, and said, "Oh, but come back, you are great for the show." As if this woman wasn't voicing the concerns of the MAJORITY of Americans. As if Mikey's pro-open borders position is mainstream. Others called in and talked about illegals dying in the desert for the "American Dream." Mikey said, "Tell it!" Typical appeal to emotion. Nothing logical was presented. No mention of the thousands of Americans murdered by illegals, or what these people migrating across the desert are doing to the environment in Arizona.

I couldn't wait to turn it back to Rick Roberts to get the truth on immigration (I had only switched over to Mikey, because Robert's show went to commercial). I only had my FM dial to mikey's show because I started listening to Rock 105.3 when that emo crap took over 91X and 94.9. I will never listen to his show again. And I encourage every San Diegan here to boycott his show, and encourage everyone you know to do the same. He was never really funny to begin with. Lots of lame material and fake laughter from the others on his show.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

MW
    Mikey used the typical generic liberal arguments. "We're all immigrants."
    That's a load of manure and I'm getting tired of hearing it. We are not all immigrants! I didn't immigrate here and I'm sure many of you didn't either. These folks are hypocrites of the highest order. One minute these folks are telling us the children of illegal immigrants shouldn't be held responsible for the sins of the parent, but in the very next breath they're telling us we're all immigrants. I for one refuse to be held accountable for the actions my ancestors took over 300 years ago. I am not an immigrant and I resent being called one. Let me make this very clear, are you listening Sen. Kennedy and George Bush, I'm a native born American!

I personally have not immigrated (or migrated) anywhere, nor do I plan on doing so.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Never heard of Mikey whatever.
    Guess I'm hooked on listening to Rick Roberts and just endure commercials.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Same here Jean, never heard of the guy, my wife has the radio set to come on to Rick in the AM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Same here Jean, never heard of the guy, my wife has the radio set to come on to Rick in the AM.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

That's the way it goes with those open border nut jobs. If you oppose them, you are a racist. Isn't it amazing how if you try to cite the rules and regulations that the law makers won't uphold, you are a bigot.

I was out in San Diego on a business trip last week and for a few moments, came acrossed this nut case. I actually found that he is the exception rather than the rule. The local coverage of the immigration problem was to my surprise, covered factually. There was a report on detainees caught right after they crossed (I think it was KUSI), and they took the time to confer with the local law enforcement and quoted costs of the problem during the news cast. I thought they did a pretty good job telling the story. Now, this might have been an isolated news story, but there were others on other stations that seemed to reflect the same trend. I hope it continues!