Thread: Atzlan?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Atzlan?

I'm not sure I spelled that correctly, but I think you know what I'm talking about - I'm new here, so I don't know if you've discussed this before - probably so.

So, the Mexicans want to "take back" the southwest? I don't understand that, because if they do, they're back in Mexico, and they won't get the American benefits!!

Anyone have comments here? It's very puzzling to me. They can't have it both ways - you either take the land (as they are right now, in their current "invasion"), or you leave it to us, so you can come over the border illegally and get our benefits!

Welcome aboard Cousinal.
    Azatlan is what the racist group LaRaza is calling the southwestern states. They claim that this land is there's. They are in fact occupying this land, illegal Mexicans and other South Americans.
    Refusing to learn English, demanding services at our expense is part of their play book.
    La Raza is also pettitioning our Senators and Reps.

You're right in your logic in that the idea of Azatlan is illogical. They feel that all this is their's yet look at where they came from.

They are not the brightest people on the planet ya know

Smart enought to get AMERICANS TO PAY FOR ALL THEIR FREEBIES, wouldn't you say?

ENTITLEMENTS being paid for by you and I!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome to ALIPAC, cousinal !

Hope you're joining in with the calling/faxing etc!!!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Cousinal, simply type in "Aztlan" (the known spelling) in your browser. You will come up with a bunch of info on this mythical place they claim that the SW was once to their people.

I have spent many hours looking up this "idea" and it is nothing more than the Mexican version of Atlantis. They claim there was once this thriving city, which dissapeared into oblivion, albeit there is no evidence of this city, either in written history or any archaelogical finds.

Mexico sold the American SW to us, and about 150 years later, we have turned it into a productive, thriving area of our country, where land values are huge, now they suddenly want it all back. You know the saying "the grass is greener on the other side of the fence"? Well in this case it is literally true, and they want it for themselves, but we all know that IF they had it in their possession, it would turn into the third world cesspool that the rest of Mexico already is.

They have all sorts of natural resources in Mexico, which they have failed to use to their societies benefit, and they probably never will, but they see the SW as a rich resource for America, but they have failed to see that without the infrastructure that comes with OUR society and way of life, the SW will revert to nothing less than useless, arid dry desert, and this would certainly happen under their control.

Besides,they have forgotten one key element here. They sold it to us fair and square, and....ITS OURS NOW!!

Do investigate this, read up on this foolish and faulty piece of propoganda of theirs, it can be humorous reading.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)