Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Audio: ALIPAC's William Gheen on the air in AZ!

Friends,

Here is a copy of yesterday's talk radio show in Arizona. Please listen in and consider some of our solutions as part of your talking points during your calls and letters.

www.minutemanpirateradio.com/Alipac5April06.mp3

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good Going W!
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Yes !! Go and get them W !!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

CAUTION - the link to "Minutemen T-shirts Made in the USA" in a post above is a fake: That web page even sells a t-shirt in the colors of the Mexican flag!

Minutemen T-shirts are described on this official Minutemen web-page http://www.minutemanhq.com/hq/ where it says "I want you to wear an official Minuteman T-shirt". That links to:
    ttp://www.minutemanshirts.com/

There you can buy offical Minuteman Caps, or T-shirts.

William you totally kick ass. You should make an audio page with links to all your interviews.

I sent the link to this interview out to some of my daughter's college friends who are McCain fans and pro-illegals
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Thanks team,

I will include a link to this audio in the next national e-mail that goes out. I really enjoyed hitting McCain hard on his home turf.

W

AWESOME, William!