Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AUDIO - Gheen In Iowa Calls The Live Immigration Podcast

http://www.phxnews.com/fullstory.php?article=55472

Click on the link above to listen to William call into live on the podcast.

We're doing the Immigration Podcast LIVE now, so like Guy did, you two can be on the show, asking questions and having your voice heard.

HUGE GUESTS COMING THIS WEEKEND ON THE LIVE IMMIGRATION PODCAST!!!

Cool. Thanks for the update Todd. Will check it out.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    I am missing something... I am not hearing Williams call??
    What am I doing wrong?
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK: Did you - click on the RSS Feeds named 'Podcasts', then click the 'Play' button in the embedded Media/Audio player (?)

(It works for me ok)

JAK
    Let me try that! Thanks Phred!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

You betcha JAK.

Just to be clear, I'm using Firefox - so you're experience using IE (or another browser) may be different.

Thanks Everyone!

Let me know if I can help you hear our conversation.

-Hartley

Thanks Todd. I think everything is cool. Good job.

I listened to the entire interview. Worked fine (W's phone reception during the call-in left a little to be desired, but hey, 'you can't have everything', I suppose....)

Even though I do not agree with Paul on some issues, they should NO way stop him from being part of the debate in New Hampshire. NOBODY should be excluded!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Todd:

When you speak to William........Ask him what Ron Paul said about going after employers-----as he has NOTHING on his site about going after employers, he has never said anything about this in any interviews or newspaper articles.

Also, ask him how he would go after employers----if he does not agree to any type of tamper-proof ID to prevent illegals from using fraudulent documents.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast