Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hartley Answers a Few Questions

Gheen's audio quality was poor because William called my cell phone, the time was limited, we had a short window to talk and there was not time to run him through the broadcast system. So I put him on speaker phone. It was a game time decision of getting the interview or not. I picked getting the interview.

When I talk with Ron Paul, I'll ask him about holding employers accountable. Thank you Bren.

Together we're going to get immigration laws enforced.

-Hartley

Thanks Todd!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

FYI......Romney was interviewed on the Michael McKoy show today. However, I did not get to hear hardly anything during the interview----as I was not getting a strong signal and it kept going in and out.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Here is a site to get the latest poll results:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls ... index.html

Re: Hartley Answers a Few Questions

Quote Originally Posted by ToddHartley-PHXnews
    Gheen's audio quality was poor because William called my cell phone, the time was limited, we had a short window to talk and there was not time to run him through the broadcast system. So I put him on speaker phone. It was a game time decision of getting the interview or not. I picked getting the interview. -Hartley
    Todd - I love your Podcasts! I record them and then repost them on to LiveLeak to help get the word out. I took the liberty of boosting the drop outs on this most recent audio file with William Gheen, who is probably my all time favorite guest -

William Gheen In Iowa Calls Todd Hartley (audio remastered)
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=be0_1198931433

308 listens on LiveLeak so far since last week!

William Gheen: Why 84 Immigration Organizations Oppose Mike Huckabee & Jim Gilchrist
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=183_1198334548

Lookin forward to your next podcast!

Thanks for all the great work you do!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12