Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AUDIO: Hartley Says These Protests Are Effective & Work!

AUDIO: http://www.phxnews.com/fullstory.php?article=48107

Click here to subscribe to Todd Hartley's Daily Immigration Podcast
    http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/M...a/viewPodcast?

Covering today’s May Day immigration rallies, Todd Hartley explains to Rick Oltman, the Director of Public Relations for Californians for Population Stabilization (CAPS), why we’re losing the fight to protect our borders and how the open border supporters are driving the issue.

America’s biggest cities for generations have been center’s for amazing opportunity and yet today, across this great nation, in Los Angeles, D.C., New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Dallas, Pittsburgh and Phoenix, immigrants are protesting to pressure Congress to pass comprehensive immigration reform.

During the conversation Oltman explains the expected protest turnout and what motivated last year’s marches.

Contrary to political observers, Hartley shares his belief that last year’s protests were a huge success for illegal immigrants and their supporters.

The reasons:
    *1 year later there’s not another close the border, Duncan Hunter or Sensenbrenner styled bill
    *All of the bills currently in Congress walk America down the path of Amnesty
    *Congresses is creeping towards becoming a majority open border crowd.
    *AND - All major presidential candidates are …once again…open border lovers.

Todd's interested in hearing your views on today’s immigration marches and your assessment on who’s winning the battle for America’s borders.

MW
    I just finished watching some footage of the protest gathering in Chicago. It's just as I feared, they organizers have learned from their mistakes last year - I didn't see but a couple (3-4) Mexican flags in the crowd. There are lots of American flags being flown, however, one of them was being flown upside down but unfortunately that flag probably won't get a lot of air time - not on CNN anyway.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW - Where's the secure or border bill?

1 Year later, if we're really winning, why are there 3 amnesty bills and zero secure the border bills?

Can you explain that to me?

How can we possibly be winning?

TH

MW
    ToddHartley wrote:

1 Year later, if we're really winning, why are there 3 amnesty bills and zero secure the border bills?

Can you explain that to me?
    No I can't, but it's an excellent question. However, I will say this, the illegal immigrant advocates in the U.S. Congress now see a lot more opportunity since the Democrats took control of the Senate and House. They think this is their moment in the sun and they're going to take full advantage of the opportunity to push their agenda down our throats.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

TODD

We're winning because they're {congress} is on the run.

They're throwing everything at us INCLUDING THE KITCHEN SINK, lol.
    They're being more sneaky than ever but we're catching them at every turn!
    They were so nervous that they actually mistreated AMericans last week right in their offices and the halls of Congress!!! Kicking them out and calling the POLICE on a VN Veteran!!!

What they didn't expect? AMERICANS pissed off and READING every damned thing that they put out there!!
    AMERICANS moving on DC with conviction.
    BLOGGERS breaking stories in real time.
    RADIO HOSTS giving them hell by the bucketful.

WE'RE WINNING guys..........they're running scared, just as they did in the House last year!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hartley to 2ndamendsis

Thx 2ndamendsis,

Will we be winning after Amnesty passes and Bush signs it?

Hartley

I don't know about you, TODD, but I know that AMNESTY is going nowhere fast.

And what's more important, Congress knows that they are now between a rock and a hard spot!

Give em hell
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    ToddHartley wrote:

Will we be winning after Amnesty passes and Bush signs it?

Hartley
    Todd, all we can do is fight tooth and nail for what we believe in and hope for the best. The chips will fall where the may - let's just hope it's on our side.

These marches just add fuel to the rage of american citizens watching illegal aliens that snuck into our country and are now demanding rights of which they have none. The old "we are here and there is nothing you can do about it" is not going to fly with the american citizens regardless of what our traitorous government does and what the liberals of this country submit for bills for amnesty for 12 million plus lawbreakers.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    ISMITH1338 wrote:

These marches just add fuel to the rage of american citizens watching illegal aliens that snuck into our country and are now demanding rights of which they have none..
    Hope I'm wrong, but I don't expect the same level of backlash we witnessed last year. The protesters are carrying a lot fewer Mexican flags and the crowds are smaller. Furthermore, has anyone else noticed that the media is interviewing fewer Hispanic illegal immigrants that require translation help this year? The few interviews I observed were given by American citizens (did see one illegal give an interview on CNN). The media is definitely doing all the can to add legitimacy to the illegals cause this year. Of course I'm sure that is not a surprise.

We'll see how the American public reacts after the marches are over.