Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AUDIO: Roy Beck: Dems Crafting Enforcement Bill

IS IT TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE? HAS THE TIDE CHANGED?

You won't believe what's coming out of DC over the next few weeks. Get briefed by Roy Beck from NumbersUSA on the enforcement only legislation that's coming out of Washington and find out how Democrats are forcing Speaker Nancy Pelosi to change her long held position on illegal immigration and open borders. This is Part 1 of a 2 Part interview.

http://www.phxnews.com/fullstory.php?article=53204

MW
    I can't open it. I'm getting a dbQuery Error.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Thanks, Shadow. The link you provided did work.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

So does it say what they are going to do with Obama and Hillary?
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

WE SHALL WAIT AND SEE. NumbersUSA is "cautiously optimistic".
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

PART 2 - Of Roy Beck Interview Coming Soon!

Thank you for your support ALIPAC.

Live Immigration Podcast Tuesday evening (tomorrow) at 11pm ET, 8pm PT.

GUEST: Joe Guzzardi from VDare.com (Letter Editor)

We're taking your calls...

-Hartley

Interesting interview, and we'll see if this tough enforcement-only bill sponsored by many of the House Democratic freshmen ever sees the light of day and is not used to grease the runway for a future amnesty attempt. Hopefully it will become law but I'm still a little skeptical, especially when we have two more huge "piecemeal" amnesty attempts looming (Dream Act, AgJOBS), and when I read articles like this:

CQ TODAY
    Sept. 27, 2007 – 9:45 p.m.
    Hispanic Caucus Seeks Unity on Immigration
    By Kathleen Hunter, CQ Staff
    Members of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus want more party discipline to stop Democrats from siding with the GOP on measures they view as anti-immigrant...
    http://public.cq.com/docs/cqt/news110-000002595060.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am also cautiously optimistic. Beck brought up some good points that I have believed for a while.....A lot of people thought that the Dems sweeping into the House meant, immigration restrictionists out, open borders in. Its not that simple. As Beck said, the freshmen Dems in the House ran tough on immigration, some even ran to the right of their Rep adversaries. The '06 election was not just about Iraq, the campaign actually fell right on the heals of the hottest immigration debate in recent American history. These freshmen Dems were not just for getting out of Iraq, they ran tough on outsourcing AND the border issue, which is exactly why they won. The media is what spun the issue as only anger over the Iraq War.....and some claimed that this would give Bush the congressional support for amnesty.......but I saw Pat Buchanan and others say that the newly elected Dems were "economic nationionalist" who ran to the right of their Rep opponents on immigration.

I sensed this from the outcry of the WSJ and other globalist journalists at the time: they were dubbed, "Lou Dobbs Democrats." Just because a representative has a D before his/her name does not make them evil......Just as we have seen that just because someone has an R before there name it does not make them a patriot. We really need to get out of this metality.....They ran tough on immigration, and if they want to see the light of day in a second term they will follow through. It is the way democracy is supposed to work.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

I can link to Numbers but I can't find the article. When I click on the small link to the "story" it links to something else.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast