Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I, Truthly don't think emailing this moron will help. I mean you give his story legs. If you ignore it and let it go, it will fade. We could send him 100,000 emails from the USA. It will back-fire. This hack will just write more. He will probably find it flattering, cause he had more then the normal 2 people read his useless articles.

Remember the old saying bad publicity is better then no publicity at all.
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

Is this an Op-Ed, or supposedly, an objective news report?
    The reader is hard-pressed to differentiate between the two.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What I want to know, is, this author includes quotes supposedly said by W, but has no attribution for the source, date, context in which those quotes were supposed to have been said. ... bad reporting, bad reporting.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Get 'em William.
    What outrageous claims this writer has made.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Reflux is a satirical humor publication which is not taken seriously by the Australians. You are in the same position as Jerry Falwell relative to the article about him in Hustler.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    Reflux is a satirical humor publication which is not taken seriously by the Australians. You are in the same position as Jerry Falwell relative to the article about him in Hustler.
    Richard,

I understand your point. But the use of the words "same position as Jerry Falwell" in relation to the Hustler spoof is a bit much.

I don't think we are in that position as in the position he was displayed in lol

W

This letter just sent off to the editor:

Dear Editor:

I am shocked and saddened at the libelous approach Scott Rochfort took in writing about the Boycott of Miller Brewing Company (SAB)Miller) for their wrong support of groups which support Illegal Aliens, and their unlawful entrance into the United States of America. More appalling, is that your paper printed his diatribe of anger filled drivel.

As a middle class American my wages are depressed by over 7 percent a year as a result of illegal aliens in the workforce. Yearly, those in the lower and middle class here in AMerica see their wages depressed by over $200 BILLION dollars, which explains to a great degree why our wages have been stagnant since George Bush took office. America has some of the most LIBERAL immigration policies in the world, yet we can only afford to absorb so many people in any given time, and 20 MILLION people here illegally is far beyond reasonable.

Scot, as a reporter, should report on an issue fairly, and dispassionately, should ACCURATELY quote those he interviews. Being a part of the Boycott myself, and knowing William Gheen, I can assure you that William was not quoted accurately. Scot has shown his own bias and prejudice when it comes to the issue of illegal aliens, and America's border security, and it is unfortunate.

I've always held Australia in high esteem here, have numerous friends I've met through Rotary who are Australian citizens. Sadly, this article has me re-examining my views. It is my hope that your paper will print a public apology to William Gheen, his fine organization (ALIPAC), and to those of us in the Boycott Miller Brewing Movement. We fully and completely support LEGAL immigration, but believe our laws should be enforced, and that ILLEGAL Immigration is wrong for America.

Sincerely,

Porgie Tirebiter

PS...the ALIPAC website has pver 23 Million page views in the past two years...is Scot Rochfort's article the face you want your paper to have among OUR READERS? Is Scot Rochfort's article the image you want Patriotic Americans to have of Australians?
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

What right does he have. Austrailia has some of the toughest immigration laws. They wouldn't even let a friend of my sons after 6 months working in a mission stay for another 6 months to VOLUNTEER in mission. They have laws and enforce them! But you gotta remember it is easy to judge when he doesn't live here so he doesn't have a clue what American taxpayers are going threw!

Australia has very restrictive immigration laws. The way they treated the Aborigenes was in ways much worse than we treated slaves. Their own prime minister just told the Muslims to assimilate or leave.
    Watch the movie Rabbit proof fence. Those Aboriginal women who were so mistreated are still alive.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Pinot, good email. I for one will not waste my time in this jerk! But your email was right and hopefully makes the editor think twice about this reporter.

This reporter is missing the point altogether. The money they used was to support the pro-illegal immigrant marches that promote lawlessnes. This is what Americans are boycotting and why.

Guess he is buttering up to the big corporations hoping for a corporate pat on the back, eh?
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast