Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

  1. #1
    Senior Member oldguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,208

    Australian Prime Minister does it again!!

    Australian Prime Minister does it again!!
    This woman should be appointed Queen of the World.. Truer words have never been spoken.

    It took a lot of courage for this woman to speak what she had to say for the world to hear. The retribution could be phenomenal, but at least she was willing to take a stand on her and Australia 's beliefs.
    The whole world needs a leader like this!

    >
    Prime Minister Julia Gillard - Australia

    Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks..


    Separately, Gillard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying she supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote:

    'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT.. Take It Or Leave It.
    I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians.'

    'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'

    'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society . Learn the language!'

    'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented.It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

    'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why, all we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

    'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom,'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'
    'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country that YOU accepted.'

    Maybe if we circulate this amongst ourselves in Canada & USA , WE will find the courage to start speaking and voicing the same truths.
    USA
    Trenton, GA
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

  2. #2
    Senior Member southBronx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,585
    you are right OLdguy
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Minneapolis MN
    Posts
    378
    Now to just forge her a US Birth Certificate and get her as our president. She has a lot of balls to speak the truth which is more then any politician we have in office now.

    Immigrants don't like our country? GTFO! We bend over backwards constantly to make room for them and their beliefs and we just get spit on and called racists for not supporting more.

  4. #4
    Senior Member southBronx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,585
    Quote Originally Posted by Syanis
    Now to just forge her a US Birth Certificate and get her as our president. She has a lot of balls to speak the truth which is more then any politician we have in office now.

    Immigrants don't like our country? GTFO! We bend over backwards constantly to make room for them and their beliefs and we just get spit on and called racists for not supporting more.

    Syanis
    \ I don't bend over for no one the illegal Immigrant should Not be In Our country at all they come over for a visit & for get to Leave . they live with the aunt Or uncle until they get a job Our job . & free food stamp . & every thing they want . im not racists I live in the Bronx I see what the Hell going on . the black live In the south long befor the illegl Immigrant & yes the Black came IN the rigth way this is back in the 30 . they did not ask to come over at all & they did not getany help at all . theywork the ass off . we ahave guy who 100 year old . he knows so all you SB Illegal Immigrant go the hell home
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

  5. #5
    Senior Member stevetheroofer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    somewhere near Mexico I reckon!
    Posts
    9,681
    "She's my new Hero of the day!"
    Thanks lady you have enough Cherry's for our whole congress!
    E-mail this to every whiny a$$ congressman!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

  6. #6
    Senior Member vistalad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    3,036

    Re: Australian Prime Minister does it again!!

    Quote Originally Posted by oldguy
    Prime Minister Julia Gillard - Australia

    Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks..

    Separately, Gillard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying she supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote:

    "IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT.. Take It Or Leave It.
    I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom

    'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society, learn the language!

    "Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented.It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.

    'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why, all we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.

    "This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom,'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'
    If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country that YOU accepted."
    This is the single best statement I've seen about what should be the fundamental beliefs on which immigration legislation and enforcement should be based, from this day forward.

    An article on Snopes.com seems to indicate that some of the statements were made by other Australian officials, beginning in 2005.
    http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/australia.asp

  7. #7
    Senior Member Reciprocity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    New York, The Evil Empire State
    Posts
    2,680
    Wow Sure she ain't an Alipac member? she sure sounds like one
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

  8. #8
    Senior Member forest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,327
    I wish we could "borrow" this fine lady for awhile to educate our pansy, sniveling government. You betcha I'm going to circulate this amongst my friends and family!

    Way to go Julia Gillard! We salute you!
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

  9. #9
    Senior Member bigtex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    3,362

    Re: Australian Prime Minister does it again!!

    Quote Originally Posted by oldguy
    Australian Prime Minister does it again!!

    Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks..

    'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT.. Take It Or Leave It.
    I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians.'

    'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society . Learn the language!'

    'Most Australians believe in God. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

    'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom,'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'
    'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country that YOU accepted.'
    WOW! How nice would it be if just ONE of our US politicians would grow enough spine to say something like this?
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Minneapolis MN
    Posts
    378
    Quote Originally Posted by southBronx
    Quote Originally Posted by Syanis
    Now to just forge her a US Birth Certificate and get her as our president. She has a lot of balls to speak the truth which is more then any politician we have in office now.

    Immigrants don't like our country? GTFO! We bend over backwards constantly to make room for them and their beliefs and we just get spit on and called racists for not supporting more.

    Syanis
    \ I don't bend over for no one the illegal Immigrant should Not be In Our country at all they come over for a visit & for get to Leave . they live with the aunt Or uncle until they get a job Our job . & free food stamp . & every thing they want . im not racists I live in the Bronx I see what the Hell going on . the black live In the south long befor the illegl Immigrant & yes the Black came IN the rigth way this is back in the 30 . they did not ask to come over at all & they did not getany help at all . theywork the ass off . we ahave guy who 100 year old . he knows so all you SB Illegal Immigrant go the hell home
    Was refering to the legal immigrants that we already bend over backwards for, well least the government. Of course illegals should get out period and legals should adapt to OUR way of life or get out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •