Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Ready to let ALL THE SELL OUTS know what we think of them...and to kiss their ELECTED SEAT GOODBYE!!!! SOONER OR LATER....IT'S COMING...
    THEY ARE GETTING FIRED!!!!!!! We will remember and we WON'T forget!!!!
    They will realize it was a mistake to betray us and try to sell out our country!

MW
    CitizenBob wrote:

IMHO we start the plan with kicking butt and taking names of the Republicans who voted for cloture.
    What about the Democrats who voted for cloture? After all, there were more of them. No traitor to our country should be spared, Republican or Democrat!

Our anger should not be solely directed at Republicans, especially considering that the majority of them are on our side. Anyone who voted for cloture is fair game, regardless of their political party!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    CitizenBob wrote:

IMHO we start the plan with kicking butt and taking names of the Republicans who voted for cloture.
    What about the Democrats who voted for cloture? After all, there were more of them. No traitor to our country should be spared, Republican or Democrat!

Our anger should not be solely directed at Republicans, especially considering that the majority of them are on our side. Anyone who voted for cloture is fair game, regardless of their political party!
    I agree...ALL TRAITORS MUST BE DEALT WITH!!!!! NO SENATOR LEFT BEHIND THAT BETRAYED US1!!! DEMOCRAT OR REPUBLICAN1!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    CitizenBob wrote:

I agree...ALL TRAITORS MUST BE DEALT WITH!!!!! NO SENATOR LEFT BEHIND THAT BETRAYED US1!!! DEMOCRAT OR REPUBLICAN1!!!!!
    ABSOLUTELY!!!!!

I'm ready!

TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

JAK
    LOL>>>>>>>>>>thanks for the coffee Pat!!!! We're gonna need it!!!!!!
    ......and the traitors in the senate are going to need NEW JOBS. Maybe they can serve and wait on those that bought them off!!!! They sure don't serve the American people!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouspat
    I'm ready!

Agreed! The sellout of America is not a partisan issue. Any voters for cloture are un-American! Republicans and Democrats need to feel the heat the same!

Maybe a message in the next round of calls needs to end with the question: "When will Senator _______ be up for re-election. I am looking forward to organizing local voters to oust this amnesty supporter"

Anyone else live in a state with TWO traitors? GEEZ.....

I am SO ready for the "next phase".....
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by abigale
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    My goodness you are read!

Hold on now! We need to see what they are going to throw at us around 2:00.

Watch for an Announcement later today.

In the mean time, if your sell out voted for Cloture, I think you should be calling them and telling them you are watching and you are displeased that they voted for amnesty. Wish them farewell because if amnesty passes, you will be electing a new Senator.

Dixie
    Both my sellouts voted for cloture and I did call to express my outrage and to ask when each would be up for reelection as it is very clear neither has listened to their constituents or the majority of Americans across this country who do not want to link up amnesty with enforcement.

Murray 2010
    Cantwell 2012

Both of my senators sold out, too. I knew Warner was caving (his office hung up on me every time I called, and I did NOT raise my voice). Webb, even though he's a lib, talked tough on illegal immigration during his campaign, and one of his staffers told me when I called late last week that he was voting no on cloture.

I'm even more angry than I was before. I am ready to roll. They expect us to roll over? Think again, you spineless weasels. It's not over (queue John Belushi Animal House speech).
    Attitudes are contagious. Mine might kill you.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast