Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by LynnS
    Anyone else live in a state with TWO traitors? GEEZ.....

I am SO ready for the "next phase".....
    I have one real American: Allard

And one "master of the universe": Salazar

Its frustrating knowing there's pretty much nothing you can do to sway the mind of a "Master of the Universe". Only wait to vote them out of office.

I'm tempted to start the smear campaign 3 years early and start running newspaper ads against Salazar.

WASHINGTON STATE! Absolutely has two traitors. I spoke with both offices this AM, knowing I was throwing my money away!

SeargentD,

Welcome to the fray!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Hey, Sarg, welcome to ALIPAC!! Warner is a disgrace and I've gotten nowhere with letters, emails, faxes, phone calls. Who votes Warner into office, anyway?

Webb is still new and he's chomping at the bit with his little Amendment. I think he's desperately wanting to see his Amendment on the floor. Sorry....Webb's Amendment just won't prop up the Bill to make it worthy for American citizens.
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

Funkinstien and her evil twin here.

Quote Originally Posted by duece212

I have one real American: Allard

And one "master of the universe": Salazar

Its frustrating knowing there's pretty much nothing you can do to sway the mind of a "Master of the Universe". Only wait to vote them out of office.

I'm tempted to start the smear campaign 3 years early and start running newspaper ads against Salazar.
    No hope for either of us....

You have a "Master of the Universe", I have "Dead Man Waiting". (Do I feel better? Nope, just angry that so many of us have ZERO representation!!)
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by htxpert
    Funkinstien and her evil twin here.
    You know....I think you win. You've got the worst of the worst.

Plech!

No wait! I'm forgetting Kennedy. He's the absolute worst. I forget about him because that's the only way I can deal with him.

Everybody that can should be calling all the Senators, They want to vote on 1638 on thursday, this is not the time to let up. now is the time to be mad as hell!! Take it out on congress!! NOW!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Everybody that can should be calling all the Senators, They want to vote on 1638 on thursday, this is not the time to let up. now is the time to be mad as hell!! Take it out on congress!! NOW!
    Already done. Warner doesn't care, Webb's people are telling me he won't make a final decision on the bill until he sees what amendments are approved between now and the final vote. When I told him that the amendments are a ruse, that we all know anything that actually smells like enforcement will be stripped out in committee later on, there was dead silence. See folks, they think we are idiots.

FWIW, I also called the Republican Party of Virginia's HQ and told them they have received the last dime from me unless they can persuade Warner to do what his constituents want him to do. I've done the same for the Dems. I would also encourage all of you to contact either the GOP or the DNC (depending on your political affiliation) and raise hell, too.
    Attitudes are contagious. Mine might kill you.

Tell them you are tearing up your registration card and are going Independant!! Call all the traitors who voted to proceed!!

Way to go Seargent. and WELCOME TO ALIPAC!!

Remember we just lost the battle the war is not over yet!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Tell them you are tearing up your registration card and are going Independant!! Call all the traitors who voted to proceed!!

Way to go Seargent. and WELCOME TO ALIPAC!!

Remember we just lost the battle the war is not over yet!!!
    We can do this! Focus all ANGER into ACTION!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast