Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

That NC law looked like it had a lot of exemptions that could be used by almost anyone.

-------------------------------------------------

Charlesoakisland said:

-----------
    Nope,
    Good guys don't have to hide behind a mask.
    ---------------

Good guys shouldn't have to. But identities should be concealed if possible.

Do you want the MSM, ACLU ,and the LA Raza hate mongers knowing who you are? There is a conflict brewing, or happening right now.

With our elected officials asleep at the switch, who knows what our "leaders" could tolerate and sweep under the rug.

Who wants to be the first victims when our "Night of Long Knives" happens?

Any radical, revolutionary, racist organization probably has an Enemies List.

This list would contain the names and whereabouts of who is to be MURDERED first, when the opportunity arises.

Maybe I am just paranoid for our patriots' safety.

Please asuage my fear.

Does anyone doubt the ACLU would love to give the name and addresses of every MinuteMan and\or supporter to MS-13 and N C of La Raza?

pa

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixashes
    That NC law looked like it had a lot of exemptions that could be used by almost anyone.

-------------------------------------------------

Charlesoakisland said:

-----------
    Nope,
    Good guys don't have to hide behind a mask.
    ---------------

Good guys shouldn't have to. But identities should be concealed if possible.

Do you want the MSM, ACLU ,and the LA Raza hate mongers knowing who you are? There is a conflict brewing, or happening right now.

With our elected officials asleep at the switch, who knows what our "leaders" could tolerate and sweep under the rug.

Who wants to be the first victims when our "Night of Long Knives" happens?

Any radical, revolutionary, racist organization probably has an Enemies List.

This list would contain the names and whereabouts of who is to be MURDERED first, when the opportunity arises.

Maybe I am just paranoid for our patriots' safety.

Please asuage my fear.

Does anyone doubt the ACLU would love to give the name and addresses of every MinuteMan and\or supporter to MS-13 and N C of La Raza?

pa
    Think this fellow says it best.

Live in such a way that you would not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip.
    Will Rogers
    US humorist & showman (1879 - 1935)

I use my name and location, I am very easy to locate. No I do not fear any of them, I have had to deal with worse. I will not hide, I believe in what I am doing. I am not the criminal and firmly believe our laws on immigration should be enforced and our board secured.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I will not go silently into the night.
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

Good Quote, good move but aliens
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It will not be enough to send a letter. We will have to march on washington and dictate terms in the white house

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixashes

pa
    Phoenix...

Nope. I met one of the original minutemen in NM in October. He told me that after the project in Arizona in April, his name, address, phone number and a map with directions to his house were posted on the ACLU's website. And yet, he doesn't hide behind a mask or anonymity. AND, he volunteered again in October.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

I wonder where the website with names and directions to every ACLU house is?

HA,, I bet it doesn't exist. Someone should start one ( and be sued out of existence)

---------------------------------

Good ,I worry less now. It must be like that "Kill a Cop day" the day before Halloween, just a hoax.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12