Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    What a laod of crap!!! This judge is going to piss off alot of American citizens if he changes his opinion.

..................."RED ALERT" JAN. 16TH...........................
    HELP US WITH..."LOU DOBBS FOR PRESIDENT CAMPAIGN"

Instructions and information at link below!!
    Please read the special notice so you will understand the strategy behind this campaign
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=586834
    Since when did judges care if they pissed us off? Their deity complexes put them above our inferior beliefs and desires.
    Isn't that the truth "Cayla" we need to get rid of a whole lot of Judges!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

heres a new tactic,

Make up a foriegn sounding support group and try to get funding. Maybe use a name from your ancestry like the Irish immigration group or something like that. Its clear they only value outsiders. We will have thousands of them. Then when we get the funding we use the funds for the America peoples interest which is to stomp out the trash thats messing everything good for America.

As we know if your honest and say your a pro American group you will never get a dime of funding from the government.

We need to employ the same dirty tactics that they use, and our government gives money to. Its time we stopped trying to be ethical, the crooks are in all the high places and have sold us out lock stock and barrel.

Ever notice how the government doesn't mind dragnetting the American citizens. They don't take time to weed out the few causing problems, they just penelize all of us. But when it comes to the illegals they have to take the time to pour through every little complaint and issue, then say that an innocent person might be caught up with the bad ones. it another example of government setting rules for the American people and then another set of rules for the illegals. We all know to tackle this problem we need to nip all of it in the bud, if there are a few innocent people caught up in the mayham, thats too bad. The government has created this problem from the git go by not enforcing the law, now they can claim everything is mayham and all the sudden we have to be careful that we don't trample a few peoples rights. All the more reason to nip it in the bud right now! The sooner we get the borders under control and jail the law breaking employers, the sooner everything is better, but they don't want this to end. Its clear, the 21st century enslavement has started.
    Now, are we going to let it keep happening? Are we going to just sit by and let America be the master slave nation? Are we going to keep giving half our slave wages to the government? We are literially funding our own enslavement, our own demise, our own death. Those of us that can't be in Arizona right now, need to be dropping email bombs by the millions to this courthouse. Don't bother putting any substance in the emails, just send them by the thousands and make them wade through them. Eat their time up like they do ours! We have got to come up with some very sneaky and stealthy tactics that those of us that can't be there physically can do.
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

What courthouse is it and whats the freaking email address or phone number, lets fax then into oblivion!
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

The question is crucial to the future of the state statute. That's because the U.S. Constitution requires all laws to protect the "due process'' rights of those accused of breaking them to prove they are innocent.
    Your letting the country be over run by 20 million illegals and you care about the future of the state statute? What a joke!

Ok Judge, what if someone was stealing my child support payments out of my mailbox before the mailman got them and they never reached the destination. I'm sure you wouldn't think twice about arresting me even though it wasn't my fualt. According to your logic isn't that a violation of my rights?

If you don't get my tax check on time, you penelize me even though its not my fualt the mail system lost it, but yet you still want the added interest even though it wasn't my fualt.

one of the lead attorneys for businesses challenging the statute, said Wake's questions suggest the judge now realizes there are flaws in the law.
    They are trying to knock this down on the basis that the system isn't perfect, well, you'll never get a perfect system. Its all a rouge!

xyz
    This same Court Upheld Arizona DUI Laws..
    In Arizona..The DMV takes your license if you are Arrested for DUI...even if the Judge, Jury and Appeals Court say you are innocent...

Quote Originally Posted by xyz
    This same Court Upheld Arizona DUI Laws..
    In Arizona..The DMV takes your license if you are Arrested for DUI...even if the Judge, Jury and Appeals Court say you are innocent...
    What???!!!??? That makes it easy for false accusations to ruin a life. That is completely unfair. It is not being tough on crime but a violation of your constitutional protections against search and seizure. They seize your license after all. How on earth do they justify that as justice?

THE ENTIRE WORLD HAS GONE MAD!!!!!
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yeah, they take your license for 10 days here in NC.

It just goes to prove, if you have the will to protect the majority of citizens at the cost of a few, it can be done.

Now lock them up!

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    I wonder who payed off this judge?
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    Judge Wake's decision in this case a couple of weeks ago make so much sense. He mentioned all the americans in Arizona who were out of work and asked who is looking out for them? He said many other things that made me feel that we finally had a judge who understood the consequences of illegal immigration. I am quite saddened to learn that once again, crooked business will be able to continue to exploit cheap labor and screw americans out of jobs. It sure does seem like the american citizen is a nobody. They're very glad to take our money, but they don't want to hear what we have to say.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ourcountrynottheirs
    Judge Wake's decision in this case a couple of weeks ago make so much sense. He mentioned all the americans in Arizona who were out of work and asked who is looking out for them? He said many other things that made me feel that we finally had a judge who understood the consequences of illegal immigration. I am quite saddened to learn that once again, crooked business will be able to continue to exploit cheap labor and screw americans out of jobs. It sure does seem like the american citizen is a nobody. They're very glad to take our money, but they don't want to hear what we have to say.
    La raza or someone got to this judge

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast