Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Arizona has very many active activist groups and people working against the illegal immigration problems , I'm sure the are all over this this morning

xyz
    Post Deleted by me..xyz

This judge has friends who hire the Illegals.

This judge needs to read about the illegal that was just caught for RAPE. And then I belive that he is on the PAYROLL of the 9 state legislators from SONORA, MEXICO. It is the story in the paper there in Tucson about them coming up from mexico; to tell the people in AZ that the law hurts them for they can not take them back home without jobs or MONEY.
    BigMonkey

This is one reason why we NEVER agree to "pathway" or "make them learn English" amnesty.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Cayla99 Said
    now they are also doing credit checks too for employment.
    So they want to pay you slave wages and expect you to have perfect credit at the same time? Another oxymoron!
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

The question is does the law allow due process for companies? Don't expect the MSM to give a straight answer, ask the PAN people in Arizona.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    The question is does the law allow due process for companies? Don't expect the MSM to give a straight answer, ask the PAN people in Arizona.
    Well that is completely different, we can screw the people all we want, but screw a corporation? why that is almost blasphemy.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

totallybeachin

I agree, we need to have so many people swarm these law breaking government crooks offices with our bodies so that they won't be able to turn around for blocks. Pretty soon, we won't have anything to loose but a $8 an hour job, so we'll be able to phone, fax, email and physicly shut these places down until we get what we want, which is the law enforced.

it is just amazing how they make the laws up and call that law but won't enforce the laws made by the people.

I'm so pissed I'm ready to start destroying the property I'm paying for, (govenment offices) which is being used against my well being and ALL of the AMERICAN PEOPLES INTEREST. We don't pay taxes to have our jobs stolen, our schools filled with crooks, our hospitals ripped off and everything that we have left is quickly going to hell. I'm sick of it.
    We need to take physical action in groups so large they will not be able to do a thing about it. Thats the way the illegals get things done, and thats what we are ging to have to do as well. When the government see's we are in the streets by the millions, dwarfing anything the illegals could do, then something will get done! As long as we think we can sit here and email people, we are told one thing and they do another. We are losing everything we have. If all the illegals were to leave right now it would take us a couple of years for us to get back to where we were a few years ago. This is a new world order plan, I hope some people will finally wake up and see, there is no stopping this by sitting around and waiting for the sell outs to do the right thing. Everyone says this new world order stuff is crazy conspiricy theory, well you just keep thinking that until your locked down in debt so bad you can't do anything.
    Now is the time to get physical organisation together, before the government rolls out its total internet spy program, then everything we say will be deleted or a page will come up that has had the content replaced by the government and you won't know the difference because you won't know. You'll think nobody cares and nobody is taking about things but in reality the post you just posted is replaced instantly by the government with totally different content, and we won't see your post, and you won't know we don't see it, you'll just think nobody cares!

Its all about manipulation of everything we have some control over.
    If you notice everything that is good for the American people the government is taking over and watching over in the name of terror.
    Its all crap, let me have my gun and I will take care of my family.
    If I get killed in the process, so be it. I'm tired of this ever growing total control of government in the name of safety while they let every SOB from all over the world including the people they claim are terrorist in this country all in the name of diversity and ect. its just BS. Then they want to bring race into everything to seperate us in everything we do, and who loses, the honest Americans. Like Hillary's Black - Brown presidential debate last night, drop the racist conitations, We are all Americans and every program the government brings to fruition should be for ALL AMERICANS. Why not drop the African American bit? If you were born in America, your an American period! Then you caim to include all Americans but have special hispanic commerce departments. And the government subsidizes a group called 100 black men? Where is the harmony and equality Mrs Clinton? Mr Oboma? Mr Edwards? Your all so full of crap and it seems the dems really are brainwashed, too much flouride i guess, you know that stuff eats your brian out?
    It just makes no sense, its all lies!

Whats next? Are they going to make us take an illegal immigrant into our homes too? We house them, feed them, pay all their bills while they sit on our couches and destroy our families?

Enough is enough! Talking and emailing just ain't getting it done. They are ignoring us while billing us for the criminal activity. We need a police force for the people, not against the people!
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

What a laod of crap!!! This judge is going to piss off alot of American citizens if he changes his opinion.

..................."RED ALERT" JAN. 16TH...........................
    HELP US WITH..."LOU DOBBS FOR PRESIDENT CAMPAIGN"

Instructions and information at link below!!
    Please read the special notice so you will understand the strategy behind this campaign
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=586834
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    What a laod of crap!!! This judge is going to piss off alot of American citizens if he changes his opinion.

..................."RED ALERT" JAN. 16TH...........................
    HELP US WITH..."LOU DOBBS FOR PRESIDENT CAMPAIGN"

Instructions and information at link below!!
    Please read the special notice so you will understand the strategy behind this campaign
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=586834
    Since when did judges care if they pissed us off? Their deity complexes put them above our inferior beliefs and desires.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast