Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AZ - New Law is Toothless

I have been in the Phoenix area for medical treatment for several months and today while visiting a friend, we ran out to a grocery store called Ranch Foods.
    This is a great market, they have every kind of chili pepper ever grown, cactus, seasonings a fabulous meat market and all of the employees were friendly and courteous and not one of them spoke English.
    As I left, I was approached by a young person that was stationed outside of the store with his clipboard full of voter registration cards in Spanish only. He tried to register me to vote and I kept telling him that I needed a voter registraton card that was printed in English, he didn't have one.

I think that you should be a citizen to have the priviledge of voting. In order to become a citizen, you must have command of the English language.

I am sure that Arizona elections will be riddled with voter fraud.

Just sharing.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Those votes are what Hiliary is counting on!! Lucky her huh??
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

I KNOW!

AZ:
    I know! 37000 new voters registered in AZ in the last three months. Spanish television is telling them to vote regardless.
    Those valiant legislators that we have could be in trouble.
    It doesn't take a genius to predict massive voter fraud.

I received my ballot with English & Spanish side by side. Yes, what ever happened to the law that in order to become an American citizen and in order to vote, one must speak and read English? If so, why are they printing ballots in Spanish?

dk2

Re: I KNOW!

Quote Originally Posted by girlengineer
    AZ:
    I know! 37000 new voters registered in AZ in the last three months. Spanish television is telling them to vote regardless.
    Those valiant legislators that we have could be in trouble.
    It doesn't take a genius to predict massive voter fraud.
    Here is a portion of Bill Richardson's speech from 12/7/06(The day that will live in Infamy):

I got almost 70 percent of the vote for Governor this year in New Mexico -- 15 percent more than in 2002 when I was first elected, and New Mexico is a swing state. This is after I implemented a policy to grant drivers licenses without regard to legal residency. As a result of this policy we got the percentage of uninsured drivers down from 31 percent to 12 percent.
    If anyone out there does not believe that there is rampant voter fraud happening across the this country in regards to illegal aliens, they had better wake up and smell the coffee! THE most frustrating part of this whole situation is the fact that we have no one to turn to that will bring this to light and make it right! These scumbag politicians are playing with matches next to the powder keg!!!!!!!!!
    "See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda." --Bush

I fear that AZ and CA, and maybe TX are in trouble. We may need the federal government to take positive action. That is not a very comforting thought given how much support we have received thus far. But, it COULD happen. We, as a nation, need to keep demanding and begging for it.

Direction is coming from Spanish television. It's organized.

American have to vote and vote smart while there is still a majority.
    No more complacency!

dk2
    Quote Originally Posted by girlengineer
    I fear that AZ and CA, and maybe TX are in trouble. We may need the federal government to take positive action. That is not a very comforting thought given how much support we have received thus far. But, it COULD happen. We, as a nation, need to keep demanding and begging for it.
    girlengineer,

I'm going to be a little pessimistic here. So I'm going to ask only one question.

When was the last time, that you can remember, that the federal government did something positive for the average citizens of this country?
    I would be willing to bet that your answer will go back at least 16 years, if not more. The federal government just wants you to pay your taxes and be quiet. Just ask John McLame about his campaign finance legislation.
    "See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda." --Bush

xyz
    What legal action can be taken to stop voter fraud? There must be complaints that can be filed..lawsuits..?
    This is illegal so there must be some legal action that can be taken..

When I hear a citizen say, "I don't vote", I tell them this:

If you don't vote, illegal aliens will!

Some actually laugh and say illegals can't vote, it's against the law.

I throw it right back and tell them, they're here illegally, do you think they care how many other laws they break? WAKE the hell up and VOTE!

If we, the citizens, just lay back and do not exercise our right to vote, we will lose this country.

At multiple voter registration drives, I got hundreds of citizens to register or re-register.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast