Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Someone please correct me if I am wrong but wasn't it the Spaniards and Porteguese that killed off the Aztecs, Incas and other natives in Mexico, South American and Central America? That is what I was taught so here is where I get confused. If the Spaniards did all that killing why do they embrace the Hispanic culture?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've always wondered why someone from Veracruz, Michoacan, or Guatemala thinks they have more right to live in Colorado than I do.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They need to be reported to authorities

When these illegals make statements of treason and rioting, they need to be reported to the authorities. Inciting rioting, violence, or crime is illegal and ICE must act and deport.

Not too long ago, some DREAMERS did civil disobedience and stopped traffic in west LA. They caused serious traffic problems. Many people reported their leader to ICE who did absolutely nothing. However, ICE's failure to act shows their own treason to America. Making ICE show their true treasonous colors to the public is a good thing.

I can't find a webpage to report illegals (especially those inciting or doing crime), but anyone can report by calling ICE:

Report Suspicious Activity
    1-866-DHS-2-ICE
    1-866-347-2423

Re: They need to be reported to authorities

Quote Originally Posted by commonsense2010
    When these illegals make statements of treason and rioting, they need to be reported to the authorities. Inciting rioting, violence, or crime is illegal and ICE must act and deport.

Not too long ago, some DREAMERS did civil disobedience and stopped traffic in west LA. They caused serious traffic problems. Many people reported their leader to ICE who did absolutely nothing. However, ICE's failure to act shows their own treason to America. Making ICE show their true treasonous colors to the public is a good thing.
    I have spoken to ICE agents and believe it or not they no longer have the power to enforce the laws they once had. The government gave illegals more rights thanks to big business wanting their cheap labor. Why do you think those illegals are so arrogant. All ICE can do is get the fugitives with task forces and check on those playing by the rules or attempting to do so. Did you know that if an illegal turns himself in and wants to be deported that ICE has to notify that country's embassy, give the person an immigration court date and set the free. This is reality.

Duplicate-for those who don't like to click links the full article is here:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-222044-.html

Let's start spreading the word and calling, emailing and writing our representatives, senators, military (if we can?), FBI, etc.

Calling for La Reconquista by itself is treason against this country and riots which have a high potential of violence, is a direct declaration of intent to wage war and plot to against the US, it's citizens (especially whites) and government.

Blacks were citizens of this country, these illegals are not.
    By their own words they condemn themselves.

Starting tomorrow I get busy again despite having dial-up, a slow computer and no long distance on phone. And I've found that often actual written words on a piece of paper get more response that emails and faxes and calls as they can be easily ignored and put in file 13. Ugh, I haven't even started Christmas shopping yet.

I just hope if this does escalate into violence that we do not get martial law. Just in case, I do not think it is a good idea to brush this off and regardless it's always a good idea to document this for possible future need.
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

I ain't doing diddly except calling the cops if i witness a crime they commit, and since my Law Enforcement Officers are pro-illegal alien, I don't know if I even want to call them for fear of them coming after me for being legally here. Let them riot. I ain't going to some jail filled with mexicans ( right into the danger zone), over some blind folks who lost their way crossing the border. Homie don't play that.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    Someone please correct me if I am wrong but wasn't it the Spaniards and Porteguese that killed off the Aztecs, Incas and other natives in Mexico, South American and Central America? That is what I was taught so here is where I get confused. If the Spaniards did all that killing why do they embrace the Hispanic culture?

That is the same question I had about Leftwing Blacks who are always embracing African Nationalism when it was the same African nations that first enslaved them!

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    They were conquered and that's why Mexicans speak Spanish and not Aztec or Inca.

Dixie

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast