Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I ain't worried us HillBilly's got more guns then teeth!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

My motto in this instance is to be prepared. Threats are threats, and though it will probably written off as usual since it's latinos doing the threatening, there is always an element of danger with such.

I still feel it is good to document and spread the word on this even if it comes to nothing. If enough people do so, then our "elected" officials will have a much harder time disregarding us - hopefully.

I absolutely do not advocate violence though. I hate violence - even verbal violence (though I admit if pushed too hard, I have a few times used some pretty stiff words but even then I know I'm just venting). There are many good latinos who condemn this sort of stuff too. But if push comes to shove, and left with no alternative, I will fight to protect myself and my family.

I can always hope that someday perhaps our government will take notice of the reconquista movement and start protecting Americans...
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

Quote Originally Posted by millere
    Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    Someone please correct me if I am wrong but wasn't it the Spaniards and Porteguese that killed off the Aztecs, Incas and other natives in Mexico, South American and Central America? That is what I was taught so here is where I get confused. If the Spaniards did all that killing why do they embrace the Hispanic culture?

That is the same question I had about Leftwing Blacks who are always embracing African Nationalism when it was the same African nations that first enslaved them!
    They are still enslaved and dirt poor in those African countries they came from. They keep popping out too many babies they can't afford to care for, and giving them to slave wage jobs, thus feeding the machine, just like the poor illegals that come here. They keep getting money from us through means of Oprah, and some Football playes, and actors, etc... that still doesn't help. If Slavery is against Gods law, then we know who is also. Former Dallas Cowboy Emmitt Smith just traced his slave roots back to a villiage in West Africa and found the tribe to be in squalor. Should the greatest Nation ever devised go poor because of their issues? I think not. Cheap labor is killing U.S.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123