Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Aztlan is a nation in North America!

Will this propaganda ever end?

"Government
    The government of Aztlan is a confederation. Aztlan has strong state governments that meet in confederation in the Unity Council at San Diego to make decisions of mutual concern.

Society
    The population of Azatlan is a mixture of a multi-generational Hispanic presence, immigrants from Mexico, and the descendants of fortune-seekers from the United States and Confederate States prior to, and after, the War of Southern Independence
    "

from and more here:

http://timelines.wikidot.com/azatlan
    By damaging us, you damage yourselves!

http://www.siliconeer.com/past_issues/2 ... form_1.jpg

This is evidently a game of some sort.

They've already set up a nation within a nation in their twisted little minds have they?

Azatlan
    Type of Government - Confederation
    Capital - San Diego
    Head of State - Presidente Mariano Samaniego
    Religion - Catholic/Protestant/Traditional
    Language - Spanish
    Motto - La Unión Hace La Fuerza

Azatlan
    Welcome! » Nations » Azatlan
    Azatlan is a nation in North America.

History
    see main article: History of Azatlan

Government
    The government of Aztlan is a confederation. Aztlan has strong state governments that meet in confederation in the Unity Council at San Diego to make decisions of mutual concern.

Society
    The population of Azatlan is a mixture of a multi-generational Hispanic presence, immigrants from Mexico, and the descendants of fortune-seekers from the United States and Confederate States prior to, and after, the War of Southern Independence. The province of Deseret (formerly Utah) is a special administrative region almost exclusively populated by the Mormon religious group and retaining a large amount of sovereignty. Aztlan is a socially conservative nation with the vast majority of its citizens primarily of the Catholic and Mormon religious faiths.

+ Player Notes
    Azatlan is a potentially rich nation with several potentially unfriendly neighbors. The central government is relatively weak and the population is definitely not homogenous with possible competing interests. The population is generally conservative and religious. Azatlan should be moderately challenging to govern and players should expect to have to deal with quite a bit of internal and external politics.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here's an interesting tidbit........

LACK OF INTEREST!!!

Welcome!
    NOTE: Development has been stopped due to lack of interest. I am opening permissions for viewing.

Timelines is a combination alternate history simulation, strategic role-playing game, and war game.

Timelines takes place on earth, in an alternate timeline that has developed very differently from our present day world. In the Timelines world, no nation has risen to the status of Superpower…..yet. In fact, nations at the start are almost equal in power and capabilities. Some nations in our timeline either do not exist or exist in different forms.

Players take on the role of national leaders and attempt to guide their nation through the troubles and travails of the world, leading it to economic, military, and diplomatic success. Players will create the world through their actions which will be reflected in the game history. New players will be expected to enter this world and role-play according to the existing history. Players should avoid letting bias from the real timeline enter the game world.

•Timeline Differences
    •Overview of Play
    •Game Maps
    •Timeline
    •Rules
    •Nations
    •Player List
    •Encyclopedia
    •FAQ
    photo: Kaiser Wilhelm of Germany

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The main game forum is at:
    http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/timelineslist/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

vegasvic, this I found most telling:
    The province of Deseret (formerly Utah) is a special administrative region almost exclusively populated by the Mormon religious group and retaining a large amount of sovereignty. Aztlan is a socially conservative nation with the vast majority of its citizens primarily of the Catholic and Mormon religious faiths.

+ Player Notes
    Azatlan is a potentially rich nation with several potentially unfriendly neighbors. The central government is relatively weak and the population is definitely not homogenous with possible competing interests. The population is generally conservative and religious. Azatlan should be moderately challenging to govern and players should expect to have to deal with quite a bit of internal and external politics.
    So does Azatlan, or Aztlan, or whatever, plan to dictate how we govern ourselves in places like New York and Montana? Do they plan to stay in the Union or join Mexico? Do they plan to create their own country within our and take over one day? I will politely refrain from saying what I really thing as I am starting to run out of nails to chew.

It is my understanding that this is a Chicano nationalist idealism. Their plan is to set up a nation within our nation called Aztlan supposedly a placed that existed at one time on our soil. The college radical group Mecha used to be pretty open about their belief in this but aren't as vocal about it now as it of course it is very controversial and anti-American and drew a lot of heat on our college campuses. Not sure how big the movement is right now but it is definately treasonous. My concern is them indoctrinating their children into this reconquista BS and their numbers growing at an alarming rate.

I believe this to be a real threat. I am amazed at how often I run into people who have no idea what is going on or when told refuse to even consider that possibility.
    We think that we are so powerful that no such threat could be possible.
    Has there ever been an empire that has not fallen? Are we to be the exception in history?
    By damaging us, you damage yourselves!

http://www.siliconeer.com/past_issues/2 ... form_1.jpg

Didn't we buy the territory from Mexico? Can we get our money back, adjusted for inflation so the states can take care of their budget deficits because of the needed services of Atzlan illegals that we provide with no questions?