Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Aztlan Rising

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I will take a look at those shortly. The source link posted is dead (page not found).

Thanks
    Democrat or Republican, they are all politicians.

skid, I appreciate not only your history lesson, but also your sense of humor. Thank goodness you're on our side! Hang tough.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

Quote Originally Posted by skid
    I will take a look at those shortly. The source link posted is dead (page not found).

Thanks
    This thread was started last October. The link was valid at that time. Please check your Private Messages also.

Re: Aztlan Rising

Quote Originally Posted by concernedveteran
    Does "Thank You - Over and out" mean that he spoke, then ducked and ran??
    Don't know what the hell you mean by that but in military terms "Over and out" means ENOUGH SAID.Get it??????? "Ducked and ran" does not apply. What kind of 'concernedveteran' are you anyway to make such a stupid statement?? Probably some damn admin body whose chosen weapon was a typewriter rather than an M-16. Screw you!!!
    <div align="center">"IF it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight-Dial 1-800-USMC"</div>

Banned
    I would add that not only was Mexico's debt to the US (some $3.5 million) retired in exchange for the Southwest in the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo, but that another $15 million purchase price was also paid. The entire national debt of the US just a few years before that was only $3 million as a point of reference. Shortly thereafter, we purchased the remaining strip of what is now AZ and NM for an additional $10 million.

The way the reconquista movement talks today, you would think that the lands were either stolen or taken for payment of debt, but the repayment of debt was only a small part of the purchase price. While the dollar amounts may seem low by today's standards, the fact is that $337/ sq. mile paid in the Gadsden Purchase was good money for largely uninhabited desert.

I would also echo Skid's characterization of Mexican military prowess, given that the little Texas Army of Sam Houston won its decisive victory over an army of almost twice its size led by Santa Ana.

UPDATED INFORMATION

I am not sure if the original site changed names or if this is a new one, but it expresses the same beliefs:

http://www.mexicauprising.net

For those who do not take their threat seriously, there is an interesting article posted at:

http://www.tsha.utexas.edu/handbook/onl ... pqmyk.html

The 1915 "Plan of San Diego": Its fundamental objective was to organize the Mexican people of the Southwest and encourage them to rebel against United States authority and reconquer territories lost by Mexico to the United States in the nineteenth century. Mexican efforts to implement the plan resulted in numerous well-organized raids against the Texas Rangers, local posses, and the United States Army
    another article explaining their plan:
    (scroll past the credits to the second article)

http://immigrationbuzz.com/?page_id=56

a video about the Aztlan hidden agenda is at:

http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/?page_id=810
    Democrat or Republican, they are all politicians.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123