Thread: B & B B & B

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

B & B B & B

W, Do any house or senate staffers ever read Alipac?

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    I have had two technical jobs go to India. I have my sons beaten out of jobs by illegals. So really I guess Pelosi is really full of it. The technical people are here. They just send there jobs over seas anyway.
    BLACKMAIL
    Globalist senators and globalist congressmen being blackmailed - you need to go to the FBI for help or resign! I am sick and tired of being the real victim of what you're being blackmailed to do!
    Quote Originally Posted by mexican drug dealer
    Coto, we are tracking you down! You will regret ever posting to this website. When you disappear, others will know. Have a nice day (while you can)
    BRIBES
    Globalist politicians on the take! - How many millions have you collected, so far, from lobbyists? Take your bribe money, resign, and get the hell out of my country! Move to mexico or india where you're loved and admired.
    Quote Originally Posted by H-1B Handler
    You idiot! You have no basis for what you post! Globalisation is unstoppable, learn to live with it - fool!
    BILLPAYERS
    Gobalist politicians, your real constitutents (not from mexico or india) are fed up with being the billpayers for your being BLACKMAILED and taking BRIBES!

BANGALORE
    Globalist politicians, move to Bangalore (or mexico City), and stay there.

QUESTIONS for globalist politicians
    • What did you do, that you're being blackmailed for?[/*:m:2y9bxz54]
    • Why don't you come clean?[/*:m:2y9bxz54]
    • How much are you being paid (under the table) and by whom?[/*:m:2y9bxz54]
    • Aren't the millions you've collected, enough?[/*:m:2y9bxz54]

Quote Originally Posted by Globalist from Bangalore
    You can't be posting things like this to websites - you will end up in jail.
    Globalist, you are correct.
    Before, during and after the transition to the North American Union, things, such as I have posted, will be re-classified as hate speech for which life in prison is the penality. Upon transition to the NAU, the entire USA and its constitution will go away, and along with it the free speech and liberties we currently enjoy.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Coto wrote:
    mexican drug dealer wrote:
    [quote:jacjlgz6]Coto, we are tracking you down! You will regret ever posting to this website. When you disappear, others will know. Have a nice day (while you can)
    [/quote:jacjlgz6]

Hey, mexican drug dealer, you're a filthy no good scumbag, you might as well track me down as well. I'll be right here waiting for your sorry, illegal a--!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)