Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodOleDays
    Remember that Ron Paul flip flopped on his illegal immigration stand in 2008. He is now a friend of La Raza, and against the American worker who have families to support.
    I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Ron Paul did not "flip flop" on his illegal immigration stance from 2008. He has always been against the American workers who have families to support. Myself and several others were telling you guys exactly this in 2008. Over and over.
    over and over they have been told that; his status has never changed on Illegal Immigration.

the MSM are the ones trying to misinform on Ron Paul because they fear him

all of the money laundering would stop and he is PRO Constitution which is Lacking big time in DC

I look for the atacks to pick up speed on Ron Paul

other Politicians have a tendency to make others look bad if they cannot make themselves look good because of their actions / voting record

thats all this is
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have a question. Since this is a forum for fighting any type of amnesty, why is there so much information that appears to be promoting/supporting the politician who seems to be at odds with those here who are fighting illegal immigration so hard? I don't get it.
    I've asked that question to myself about this place for years. It has always been very difficult for me to understand how this site can have so many supporters for this guy. The only conclusion I come up with is that it has absolutely nothing to do with illegal immigration -- I fail to see how it possibly could. IMO it has to do with the fact that he wants to get out of Afghanistan, end the Fed, and legalize weed. Little more than that.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

I have a question. Since this is a forum for fighting any type of amnesty, why is there so much information that appears to be promoting/supporting the politician who seems to be at odds with those here who are fighting illegal immigration so hard? I don't get it.
    I've asked that question to myself about this place for years. It has always been very difficult for me to understand how this site can have so many supporters for this guy. The only conclusion I come up with is that it has absolutely nothing to do with illegal immigration -- I fail to see how it possibly could. IMO it has to do with the fact that he wants to get out of Afghanistan, end the Fed, and legalize weed. Little more than that.
    The answer is simple.

In 2008, Ron Paul was on ALIPAC's ENFORCEMENT list instead of Amnesty mostly because of his comments directly to me in this late night interview in Des Moines.

This year, in 2011 and 2012, Ron Paul will be placed upon ALIPAC's AMNESTY list because of his open borders and non immigration enforcement positions taken in his most recent book.

Romney is another one that was on our ENFORCEMENT list in 2008 that will be moved to the AMNESTY list for 2012. Due to new information we have received about him.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    Remember that Ron Paul flip flopped on his illegal immigration stand in 2008. He is now a friend of La Raza, and against the American worker who have families to support.
    I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Ron Paul did not "flip flop" on his illegal immigration stance from 2008. He has always been against the American workers who have families to support. Myself and several others were telling you guys exactly this in 2008. Over and over.
    over and over they have been told that; his status has never changed on Illegal Immigration.

the MSM are the ones trying to misinform on Ron Paul because they fear him

all of the money laundering would stop and he is PRO Constitution which is Lacking big time in DC

I look for the atacks to pick up speed on Ron Paul

other Politicians have a tendency to make others look bad if they cannot make themselves look good because of their actions / voting record

thats all this is
    It is very obvious that Ron Paul has lots of compassion for illegal aliens. Too bad he is mum about the astounding numbers of illegals who take the lives of our citizens, and rape and molest our children on an ongoing basis.

Money laundering and constitutional issues pale in comparison to the IMMINENT, daily, dangers of uncontrolled illegal immigration and illegal aliens running amuck in our country......If we can get that fixed, I will then worry about money laundering.

Ron Paul is not a friend of those who want the illegal aliens to go home.
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    The answer is simple.

In 2008, Ron Paul was on ALIPAC's ENFORCEMENT list instead of Amnesty mostly because of his comments directly to me in this late night interview in Des Moines.

This year, in 2011 and 2012, Ron Paul will be placed upon ALIPAC's AMNESTY list because of his open borders and non immigration enforcement positions taken in his most recent book.

Romney is another one that was on our ENFORCEMENT list in 2008 that will be moved to the AMNESTY list for 2012. Due to new information we have received about him.

W
    It's starting to get on my nerves when I hear Alex Jones constantly rooting for him.

W, will you be going on his show for an interview again soon? Someone needs to set the record straight with Alex on this as he DOES have a huge influence on people who listen to and trust him.

He tells us to think for ourselves, he can't stand illegal immigration, yet he keeps towing the line for Ron Paul. I listen to him every day and I have yet to hear him take Ron Paul to task on this one....

Ron Paul has a lot of good qualities for a politician, but the amnesty thing is a total deal breaker and all the "good" things about him become null and void by his amnesty talk.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    The answer is simple.

W
    =============================================

It really DOES come down to the Amnesty issue, which is directly linked to ALL other issues (border control and protection, anchor babies, employment, enforcement, assimilation, social services impact, educational impact,etc.).

Either you're for it or against it.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12