Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BAD NEWS about HR 4437- MUST READ

I just received this email from US Border Control, another anti-illegal immigration group that I belong to. It is ALARMING and it should be a real warning to us about the work we have ahead of us:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I have grave concerns about any positive results coming from the heroic efforts by some immigration groups to pass H.R.4437 (The Border Protection, Antiterrorism, and Illegal Immigration Control Act of 2005).

There is an old axiom that, apparently, a lot of people have forgotten. It is never a good idea to improve upon a bill that deserves to be defeated.

After working years to focus national attention on the immigration crisis; and even more years to establish a movement in the Congress capable of tackling our border and immigration problems, I am afraid that, at the last minute, Bush and his friends in the open borders/amnesty coalition have managed to sell many immigration advocates a pig in a poke.

Republican Leaders Plan to Doublecross Immigration Reform Advocates

What could be wrong with a bill that calls itself the Border Protection, Antiterrorism, and Illegal Immigration Control Act? A couple of things.First, it is not nearly as comprehensive as the TRUE Enforcement and Border Security Act of 2005 (H.R.4313); and, second, the President and his allies in the Senate are planning to use H.R.4437 as their vehicle of choice to attach the Bush "guest worker"/amnesty plan.
    H.R.4437 did not have the support of the Immigration Reform Caucus which, correctly, preferred The TRUE Enforcement and Border Security Act (H.R.4313), a vastly superior piece of legislation that contained real provisions to stop illegal migration, including requirements for worker eligibility; severe penalties for employers who hire illegal aliens; and a border fence, among its features.

Amnesty supporter Jeff Flake (R-AZ) revealed the plan. Flake remarked in the Congressional Quarterly that "there's a school of thought that says we can pass any flawed vehicle or another, and then the Senate can do something reasonable."

What did Rep. Flake mean? Quite simply, he meant that the Senate is going to take this "flawed" immigration bill; strip it of anything real immigration reforms; and use it as their "legislative vehicle" for the Bush amnesty/guestworker program.

The President, whose ratings are quite low, is not anxious to see them drop further by pushing his amnesty proposal while every poll in America shows 80-90% of the nation opposes amnesty.

That is why he is counting on the Senate to attach his amnesty plan to the Border Protection Act so that it will magically appear in the final conference version of the bill.

What is the liklihood of this actually happening? I am afraid that the odds favor President Bush's guest worker/amnesty program being attached to the final version of the "Border Protection" bill.
    And there will be a lot of Congressmen wringing their hands and suggesting that maybe the guest worker really isn't an amnesty and that we actually got some good amendments passed in the House ... so we ought to vote for it.

WE CANNOT LET THEM PASS THIS BILL IF THE BUSH AMNESTY PROVISIONS ARE IN IT.

We have to make it abundantly clear to them, right now, that we are on to their game and we just aren't buying it.

We have to tell them, in no uncertain terms, that anybody who votes for H.R.4437 is casting a vote against real immigration reform and will be judged accordingly.

I can guarantee that if the Bush amnesty is attached to H.R.4437, anybody who votes for it earn a ZERO in our Annual Congressional Rating which, hopefully, will hep them get defeated next election.

Below is a link to our latest email campaign that warns your Representative and Senators not to vote for any bill that contains anything that evens looks like a guest worker or an amnesty program.

It suggests that they vote it down and get behind a real immigration reform bill, like the TRUE Enforcement and Border Security Act of 2005 (H.R.4313).

Please send your email to your Representative and Senators as soon as possible, right now, if you can.

Time is of the essence.

They are pulling this on us at the last minute, on purpose. They know the Congress wants to recess and go home.

They need to know that if they vote the wrong way, they won't be welcome back home.

Thank you for your help on this urgent matter.

Best Regards,

Edward I Nelson, Chairman

U.S. Border Control
    8180 Greensboro Drive #1070
    McLean, VA 22102

703-356-6567
    ednelson@usbc.org
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Thanks for the heads up Bootsie. We were afraid of this being unravelled in the Senate so we'll have to hit the phones when we know it's up for cnsideration.

Seems our work is never done!

Grrrrrr!!!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

T'was the Night before Christmas

T'was the Night before Christmas,
    and everyone knows, that if don't wear your woolies
    your gonna get froze
    on up to Vegas, to get me a job
    I'm an illegal, a mexican slob

(this is not racist, mexicans are not a race, I am justly bigoted, as they break my Countrys' laws, hence my derision)

Don't even know the laws of this land
    but do I care? I come from a lawless band
    don't care about what needs to done
    In my own homeland, I'm gone, on the run
    then I can send, some money back home
    screw this country, they falling like Rome
    and anyway, we were here first
    killed all the natives, bred with a thirst
    now it is time to reclaim all our land
    that we had first stolen, from the now gringo clan
    but first I am getting me a chalupa
    I'm kinda hungry, the van was was not sup a.

Merry Christmas. g

This is what I have been talking about. Our legislators tack something on the bottom of what we DO want to force what we DON'T want. That is why they make something that could be clearly defined in one page into a one-thousand page book to make it all clear as mud. We need to keep our eyes and ears open.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You bet we do need to keep our eyes and ears open. And WE will....24/7/365 until we get our country back.

All together now:

All I Want For Christmas Is My Country Back, My Country Back, My Country Back.

All I Want For Christmas Is My Country Back!!

M E R R Y

C H R I S T M A S

A M E R I C A

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Great poem, Naturalglen

As far as the original post, I was kind of expecting something like this - hear that even though the US House Reps passed some pretty good border and illegal immigration enforcements through HR 4437, the senate (those traitorous BLEEPS) are likely to try to sneak in some type of temporary guest worker amnesty program sometime in the future, likely February when I hear they say they are going to convene on this bill.

I'm tired of all the phone calls but since it's important, I expect to be busy again on the phones as soon as I'm told there are any updates on immigration issues.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

noillegalimmigrationannie!!

I LOVE YOUR QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE LINE!!

Everyone....MEMORIZE THIS QUOTE....this is in a sentence the reason WE have to stand up for our laws, our people, and our nation. This is the quote in noillegalimmigrationannie's signature line:

"People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way then nature will do it in a brutal fashion.--Henry Kendall."

This is why we control migration of all types into the United States. This is a necessity of survival. It is a Law of the Universe and the Laws of the American People.

We are not idiots, have never been. We are not fools, have never been. Are there idiots and fools amongst US? Oh yes. Are their Traitors using these idiots and fools to achieve an over-populated society to create a mass of hungry, needy people they can Rule with a little Drone Cell and a bowl of GMO Mush a day? Oh Yeeah.

Wake Up America!! You have the right to survive; you have the right to control population to survive; and you have the right to control foreign migration into the United States to ensure your survival and the survival of your fellow citizens in a free nation still called America.

Only fools would choose not to.

Don't be one. Stand up and fight to stop illegal immigration and the Traitors behind it.

I can tell we are going to have a VERY BUSY New Year. We are gonna have to hit the ground RUNNING as soon as Congress reconvenes in January or we are going to be SCREWED TO THE WALL. I really think that letter is right--the Senate is going to so mess up that bill that it will be unrecognizable unless they hear from the people en masse.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

You're right Bootsie!!

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    noillegalimmigrationannie!!

I LOVE YOUR QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE LINE!!

Everyone....MEMORIZE THIS QUOTE....this is in a sentence the reason WE have to stand up for our laws, our people, and our nation. This is the quote in noillegalimmigrationannie's signature line:

"People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way then nature will do it in a brutal fashion.--Henry Kendall."

This is why we control migration of all types into the United States. This is a necessity of survival. It is a Law of the Universe and the Laws of the American People.

We are not idiots, have never been. We are not fools, have never been. Are there idiots and fools amongst US? Oh yes. Are their Traitors using these idiots and fools to achieve an over-populated society to create a mass of hungry, needy people they can Rule with a little Drone Cell and a bowl of GMO Mush a day? Oh Yeeah.

Wake Up America!! You have the right to survive; you have the right to control population to survive; and you have the right to control foreign migration into the United States to ensure your survival and the survival of your fellow citizens in a free nation still called America.

Only fools would choose not to.

Don't be one. Stand up and fight to stop illegal immigration and the Traitors behind it.

Thanks Judy, you are dead on right about this being an issue of overpopulation. This is my main concern in dealing with immigration reform - both legal and illegal. Besides the mess the USA is in with massive illegal immigration, we need a time out and a breather from the massive levels of legal immigration that our government has forced upon USA citizens in ever accelerating levels since Teddy (scumbag) Kennedy's massive increase through an immigration reform bill passed in 1965. Every amnesty passed since or proposed amnesty has increased the levels of illegal aliens trying to cross our borders. On top of this, we have corporate elites, i.e. Bill Gates as one example, who harm Americans by pushing our Congresscritters and Presidunce and throwing large sums of money their way to hire more and more foreignors to displace American workers in higher level paying jobs by insourcing, offshoring and outsourcing. And, I haven't even gotten to all those free trade agreements and their harm that you mention often in your posts . . .

In another recent and very long forum thread on "La Raza fundraisers," I was very impressed with a lengthy post of yours toward the end, even though I didn't contribute any posts myself in this thread. You have a very clear grasp of the imminent dangers facing Americans, not only with what I've mentioned here but also on the issues of globalization and world government under the WTO and UN.

This signature line I chose can be credited to Frosty Wooldridge. In his 2004 book "Immigration's Unarmed Invasion: Deadly Consequences," there is Chapter 26 quoting "Brilliant Words from Brilliant Men and Women." This is one of these quotes and Henry Kendall won a nobel prize in physics. A previous signature line I used was also something I read in the same book, "Surviving Like Rats is Not What we Should Bequeath to our Children," by Jacques Cousteau. I checked online and the original quote included the following words to the end, "or our Grandchildren."

I like both quotes; they portray the same message: If American citizens do not WAKE UP SOON and GET OFF THEIR TAIL FEATHERS IN MASSIVE NUMBERS TO PROTEST, our country is doomed, and so is the future of all our children and grandchildren.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast