Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BANDITS ABOVE THE LAW

There is alot more to this story that we know and the government is not telling. A factory in central Indiana who employs mostly illegals, had at least 40 illegals who were copying company payroll checks and cashing them. After an investigation that lasted almost a year, Federal, State and County law enforcement raided the place and arrested 40 illegals, many of them were found to be in possession of drugs at the time of the arrest. They were taken to jail and almost immediately the county judge lowered their bond. They were released from jail on these felony charges, disappeared, never showed for a court date and will never pay for these felony crimes. This is how it seems to work, they are arrested for a crime, call the mexican consulate and they come bail them out and then they disappear never to show for a court date. The government does not want the law enforced when it comes to them, I don't know why.

kev

ill

I will tell you why, the amount of illegals is over whelming to law enforcement AND some police officers feel sorry for illegals "they are just looking for work" is the excuse I hear. My brother is a cop and we have had some discussions about the illegal alien problem. If the police were to arrest all the illegals the saw, no other kind of police work would get done. Its to the point where local law enforcement is over whelmed by illegals, they get arrested, deported, they just come back.

When I saw the 'F*** The Law' signs they were carrying at their marches (along with all of the other outrageous signs), all I can feel for them is contempt!
    "We want justice!"

let's give them what they want, illegals must be DEPORTED!!!

I have heard that excuse that there would be no time for other police work, I have also heard the excuse that our jail is full and we have no place to put them. Seems funny during a re-enactment of accidents since the prom is coming up, our county sheriff's office had plenty of room to bring teenagers in from the school to lock them up to show them what would happen to them if they drink and drive on prom night, yet no cells for illegals. These were felony charges with a bail set at $50,000 each, if an american citizens is charged with a felony charge are they going to immediately reduce the bail to make it affordable for him to get out of jail, I think not, yet they did this for all 40 illegals arrested, and if the american ran to mexico to hide , they would go after him. What would happen to you if you carried a sign like that down the street "f the law", the police would put a stop to it, that's what and I am sure you would be charged with something like disturbing the peace or public decency. I wish the media would show these signs, I guess they see the illegals as customers to increase their ratings.