Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bank of America

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bank of America is the antichrist of banking.

That aside, I seriously doubt that ANY U.S. bank would hire someone who was not even a legal citizen. That's just plain idiotic.

That would make sense badthingsman, but today I am not sure what to think, at my bank I see more and more people employed there that have serious accents, but they could be legal immigrants. I would assume that you must have a good working knowledge of english to handle money at a bank.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I stated in my reply above the following"
    "Until our voices are heard in Washington, nothing will be done."
    I do not suggest anyone confront anyone else on this issue. It is not any anyone's interest to make waves or get into a street fight. I plainly stated that until our voices are heard in WASHINGTON, nothing will be done.

California or ground zero of the invasion
    http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stori ... 242&EDATE=

Mexican Mother's Day is a Perfect Time to Benefit From Bank of America's SafeSend Free Remittance Service

Bank of America logo. (PRNewsFoto)

CHARLOTTE, NC USA 07/20/2005

Hispanic Consumers Can Send Money Home at No Cost on the Busiest Holiday of the Year

CHARLOTTE, N.C., April 25 /PRNewswire/ -- When it comes to the
    financial needs of Hispanics, the ability to send money to loved ones back
    home is high on their list of priorities. With Mother's Day just a few
    weeks away, Bank of America wants to ensure that Hispanics are aware of the money saving options available for sending cash to loved ones in Mexico.

(Logo: http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/prnh/200 ... W086LOGO-b )

According to a "financial fitness" survey conducted by Bank of America
    last year, 65% of Hispanics who remit money back home still use traditional money remitters. Remittance fees can add up to more than $200 a year but sending money with SafeSend(R), the Bank of America remittance service, is completely free with a Bank of America checking account. Since the launch of free SafeSend in September, 2005, more than $126MM has successfully been remitted through the service.

"We understand that our Hispanic customers' approach to personal
    finances includes a strong desire to support their families, no matter
    where they reside," said Marcos Rosenberg, Hispanic Checking Executive at Bank of America.

The survey also revealed that 54% of U.S. Hispanics regularly send
    money to loved ones in their home countries. Other findings include:
    • - Almost half of Hispanics (49 percent) do not have a checking account.
      - Forty percent of Hispanics who do not have a checking account say that they do not need one.
      - One out of three (32 percent) Hispanics do not have any money set aside for emergencies.
      - Less than half (42 percent) of Hispanics do not have a savings account and say they keep their money at home, putting their money and
      financial security at the risk of fire or burglary.

"Bank of America recognizes the importance of the Mexican and Hispanic communities and has been visionary in offering a free remittance service to their customers. We hope that this leadership will continue to support programs that are sensitive to the needs of our communities," said Ruben Beltran, the Mexican Consul General, Los Angeles.

"Features such as SafeSend(R) are designed so that we can establish a
    banking relationship that goes beyond just sending money safely and
    economically to Mexico," said Rosenberg. Bank of America's goal is to
    enable Hispanic customers to reach financial stability in ways that promote
    short and long term savings."

SafeSend allows customers to send money to Mexico with one simple phone call and provides for additional savings by offering highly competitive exchange rates. Recipients can pick up cash at over 4,500 Paying Agent locations across Mexico that are easily accessible by the vast majority of the country's population -- that's over twice the number of locations of the largest remittance distributor in Mexico.

In conjunction with Mexican Mother's Day, traditionally the highest
    remittance holiday of the year, the bank also is launching Fiesta Fridays
    at select banking centers throughout the summer. An all-day community event in Los Angeles' McArthur Park will serve as the official kick-off. These informal, fun events are designed to meet the needs of Hispanic individuals and families by promoting bilingual customer service offerings,
    distribution of in-language materials, and exchange in a culturally
    relevant and welcoming setting. Fiesta Fridays were developed by Bank of
    America associates in Los Angeles, based on their experience in serving
    Hispanic customers.

Fiesta Fridays is the latest initiative from Bank of America in
    offering products and services aimed at Hispanic consumers. The first to
    introduce Spanish-language ATMs, Bank of America also offers bilingual
    customer service, a Spanish-language website, banking centers at bodegas and other convenient locations for the community.

About Bank of America

Bank of America is one of the world's largest financial institutions,
    serving individual consumers, small and middle market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk-management products and services. The company provides unmatched convenience in the United States, serving more than 54 million consumer and small business relationships with more than 5,700 retail banking offices, more than 16,700 ATMs and award-winning online banking with more than 19 million active users. Bank of America is the No. 1 overall Small Business Administration (SBA) lender in the United States and the No. 1 SBA lender to minority-owned small businesses. The company serves clients in 175 countries and has relationships with 98 percent of the U.S. Fortune 500 companies and 79 percent of the Global Fortune 500. Bank of America Corporation stock (NYSE: BAC) is listed on the New York Stock Exchange. Member FDIC
    http://www.bankofamerica.com
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Bank of America has been catering to Illegals for years, I have since switched banks and will never go back, EVER. The tellers there told me they hated it. None of them speak english they said, it's almost impossible to get anything done. They had some special machine to swipe a card in at every window. I always saw Them using it, not exactly sure what it was. I think I saw it mentioned in a post above. Bank of America is a sell out as far as I'm concerned..

B of A, Wells Fargo and many banks offer home loans to illegals. It is against the law to encourage illegals to stay here, but they still offer them mortgages and the government (as usual) doesn't do jack about it. It's not like it's a secret either. It's been in newspapers and on TV. I first heard about it on FOX tv.

I made some inquiries of the banks in my local area and found a couple that don't do it and I moved my accounts to them.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

It does not matter how "illegal" you are, you can get home loans, car loans, etc just like Americans.
    Someone PLEASE tell me how illegals can establish credit without a valid SS card! As an American citizen, I cannot escape the scrutiny of the "big three" credit reporting agencies before I am approved. How do they get away with it?

Really? I want to know. If illegals are held to lower credit rating standards than the average American citizen, I think a HUGE class action lawsuit would be in order.

Yes Greyparrot the do lower the standards for them you see it in the banks, mortgage companies etc. They are either using fraudulent SS3's or that ITIN# that they are letting them use through Social Security and like I said when they get a mortgage there are forty names on it.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....

Yes Greyparrot the do lower the standards for them you see it in the banks, mortgage companies etc. They are either using fraudulent SS3's or that ITIN# that they are letting them use through Social Security and like I said when they get a mortgage there are forty names on it.
    OMG! This is SO ripe for HUGE class action law suits. I am amazed that lawyers aren't tripping over themselves to collect clients.

Shaking head............

Why would they do that greyparrot, they are making money off them too. Also alot of employees at these banks, mortgage companies etc sign non- disclosure agreements to prevent them from letting the public know what is really going on. So cases are difficult to prove unless the federal government investigates them which it never does as we have seen.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast