Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bank of America

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bank of America

Bank of America is my bank. I'd switch but I think all the banks are like this so why bother? I went into one the other day and they had a hiring sign up that said "Spanish a plus". I asked the girl at the counter if Spanish were a plus or a must. She said a plus but not a must. Then she leaned over, made a face, and whispered "We have 2 of them here already". I don't know if she meant 2 illegalls or 2 bilnguals. I didn't ask. I said I was just following up on the sign because it offended me. Her eyes got big and she nodded her head in agreement.

darn and i just opened an account with them too LOL....

Arizona, Save yourself some grief and stop looking into banking practices. If you look close you will find that banks adopted a "don't ask" rule several years ago in regards to anything to do with immigration. It does not matter how "illegal" you are, you can get home loans, car loans, etc just like Americans. Banks are one reason illegals find it so easy to do business here.

Stopped by my bank the other day to find a "we take matricular consular card" banner out front.

The teller was Hispanic... don't know her status but she had a horrible attitude. I only went to deposit a check, was polite but she acted like I was inconveniencing her by being there.

I told the lady I talked with about making a change to an account I was disappointed to see the sign out front and she said they had to remain "competitive." "Everyone else offers them." But she told me quietly she doesn't like the invasion either!

"But she told me quietly she doesn't like the invasion either! "

But that is the very problem we have here in America -- Everyone seems angry, but no one stands up to the problems and takes action! Until our voices are heard in Washington, nothing will be done.

What else is she going to do? She'd lose her job if she spoke any louder, I'm sure. I was loud when I asked my question but I don't think anyone heard me. Either that or they just ignored me.

She should do what I do, you cannot say anything at work due to the subject being politically incorrect in the workplace, but do anything and everything you can on your own time. We all need to work, but that does not mean you just sit and do nothing.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Maybe she does, I don't know. I know if I can get fed up enough to start doing things then others probably are as well.

Banking with illegals is AGAINST THE LAW...

If they took all these illegal businesses in hand and fined them we wouldn't have to pay taxes for a couple of years...

And...I wonder if our reps have thought just how lucrative getting rid of these people could be????

MJ

"But she told me quietly she doesn't like the invasion either! "

But that is the very problem we have here in America -- Everyone seems angry, but no one stands up to the problems and takes action! Until our voices are heard in Washington, nothing will be done.
    Texas, I don' t know where you live in TX but there are places where you are better off seeking out people quietly than by standing up hollering at the top of your lungs.

Washington has received several reams of paper from me by way of letters and faxes as well as phone calls over the years. They hear our voices all right. Why do you think they didn't pass that amnesty a few of the clowns set out to ramrod through just before their undeserved break?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast