Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I hope these traitors go out of business. I literally torched my credit card and mailed it back to them. I found out credit cards are hard to burn, I had to use a propane torch!
    Wow I will make a note how to burn credit card
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

JAK
    So happy to hear this!!! This must be why I am seeing their commercials a lot lately...wanting business...THEY CAN'T HAVE!!!!! ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!

Americans are tired of doing business with TRAITORS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GO DOWN IN FLAMES B OF A!!!!!!!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wonderful news. Go get your profits from the illegals you sold out real Americans to.

OH well........

I have closed my accounts...
    Daughter closed hers too......

Looks like bank of amexcio.... can take care of the ILLEGALS
    Good luck TRYING to get your money when you give them FREE credit CARDS......
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Just got back from Bank America closing all accounts there .

They ask why and my husband told them because they give credit cards and loans to illegals . She said the president told them to give out $500 credit cards to all illegals ! She said she doesn't like him either, but didn't say why . The one who signed the check was very upset but didn't say anything . Maybe if that bank folds and they lose their jobs like millions of other Americans , they will get it , { If what i read was correct, they were giving illegals $200,000 loans to buy homes }.

Also hubby told them that he is not prejudice and the legal aleans are losing their livihood too . One Mexican who is on our side has lost his home, business, and his family are about to starve from the hiring of illegals that take his job .

"The banker woman said well I'll just keep this card since your closing your account " , 'hubby said 'good' lets see you cut it up '! she cut it up .

anyone have the list of banks who don't cater to illegals ?

we put money into a small bank until we find one who is actually an American bank.

Love it ! Love it! LOVE IT !!

The next best thing is for homebuilders who hire thousands of illegal mexicans to build homes in the chicago area to declare bankruptcy, OH, THAT"S RIGHT, one of them did yesterday;Neuman Homes in chicago. Ryland and the rest can't be far behind?

Let's see how many Americans are laid off in comparison to the illegal mexicans they hired and let's see how the American construction workers take it? Will they let their unions fill up with illegals while their American brethren are laid off or will they fight their unions for American worker rights? We'll see...
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

You are right about illegals in the construction industry. In North Carolina you never ever see an English speaking crew anymore. When my house was built 10 years ago, the crew was all young American men, most with families. The whole building industry has been taken over now.

Put me on the list of people who will no longer do business with BOA. My BOA contact called me a couple weeks ago and asked me if I was in need of a new loan and I told her to take my name out of her database because I no longer do business with "Banco de las Americas". Based on her reaction, I'd say she gets that response pretty often...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast