Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WAY TO GO "SecureTheBorder" and Welcome to "ALIPAC" please stay around and help us activist STOP the "Dream Act" it is amnesty for millions!!

------------ACTION ALERT! ----------------------
    10/23"DREAM ACT" UP AS A STAND ALONE BILL" HELP STOP NOW!!
    WE NEED ALL ACTIVISTS CALLING NOW!!!GET INVOVLED PLEASE!!!THIS IS A HUGE AMNESTY !!!

Link to action thread!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=87045
    Contact Info...Senators, Representatives & USEFUL INFORMATION
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?
    .........ALSO.......
    We need callers to help stop NY from giving a license to illegal aliens!! ...ACTION THREAD LINK BELOW!!WITH INSTRUCTIONS
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-87779.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

we caused a 16% drop in their domestic customer business!

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

so nice to see traitors get what's coming to them.

added to the homepage with the following note

http://www.alipac.us/article2668.html

ALIPAC NOTE: Bank of America is feeling the impact of the historic boycott launched by over 100 organizations in the NIIBC (National Illegal Immigration Boycott Coalition) seven months back due to BofA's issueance of credit cards to illegal aliens. For more information, click on the boycott logo on the right --->

The Boycott Website is at www dot bankofamericaboycott.com
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

See, Miracles do happen!! and every DOG gets its day!! Thank you Lord!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Did they think we were joking? Guess what BOA? BOYCOTTS WORK!!
    I quit Bank of America many years prior to their true colors showing with their catering to illegal aliens. But I helped get the word out with my many networking groups, freinds and email associates. Let's face it there were banks with much more to offer even before BOA prostituted itself with the illegal LAWBREAKERS of Mexico sucking off the American tax dollars. When BOA shuts its doors for good then we can really celebrate!

Agreed, and welcome HOUND!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have made it a point to convince others to close Bank of America business accounts. In one instance a friend of mine conveyed to their customer service department that it was because Bank of America issued credit cards to illegal aliens. She stated that the customer service department folk feigned knowledge of this...a "that's news to us sort of thing"

The mere fact that corporations in America feel that they can pursue criminal activities in business as usual attire, speaks volumes to our current state of affairs. It is a shame that the public has to take action against this conglomerates, who have chosen to use their position of privelege to interfere with the political condition of our country. In the United States engaging in business is a very easy affair, with minimum restrictions in the hopes of facilitating growth and prosperity. But these corporations are misusing this lack of restriction to engage in criminal activity.

This isn't in any way an indictment of all corporations, but more a call to corporations who follow the rules and engage in fair and just practices to take the lead and speak out against unjust corporations. I believe they should be at the podium denouncing these unlawful actions as unaccetable and criminal. In fact, any corporation that steps up to the plate and states they are not part of this culture of coruption and demonstrates that they appreciate the privelege of business, granted to them by the American public will instantly receive my support and business. I am trying to confgure my spending, my business ventures and inform others to seek out just corporations. No need to constantly validate illegal activity, no need to spray funds down a black hole of a corruption. I think it is time for good corporations to step up to the plate and speak out against corruption. This will help in my opinion.

Great points as always Chosen.

Regarding banking and illegals/facilitating criminals or criminal business practicies...

Let me attest from personal experience - I had to replace a Discover card recently and have to say it was a thoroughly pleasant and enjoyable experience. I cannot confirm at this time if they do not recognize (nor facilitate) business with IAs, but to the best of memory from quite a while back, I believe they do not. I had to call in twice and both times spoke with REAL Americans located in REAL call centers located in the US (Utah, Arizona).

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Great points as always Chosen.

Regarding banking and illegals/facilitating criminals or criminal business practicies...

Let me attest from personal experience - I had to replace a Discover card recently and have to say it was a thoroughly pleasant and enjoyable experience. I cannot confirm at this time if they do not recognize (nor facilitate) business with IAs, but to the best of memory from quite a while back, I believe they do not. I had to call in twice and both times spoke with REAL Americans located in REAL call centers located in the US (Utah, Arizona).
    A call center in the US? lol, that's rare enough. Too bad a great deal of the technology sector does not follow this lead.

I say they should change the name to Bank of America Traitors!
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast