Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banks Giving Credit Cards and Accounts to Illegal aliens

I occasionally like to keep tabs on various illegal alien activities via their websites. In case anyone is wondering what the banks are doing with the bailout money that we have to pay back here's a sample:

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

#11 Today, 03:55 PM
    beatlesfangirl
    Junior Member Join Date: Nov 2009

Re: List of banks and Signing lease

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just opened an account at bank of america, which I desperately needed because I work as well as go to school and I was literally walking around with a $20,000 bag, although the bag only cost me $30 at target. I am so relieved. I first heard about B of A banking illegal immigrants when the controversy over them giving undocumented people credit cards happened. Then I called to find out what I would need. They said I would need an ITIN and 2 other forms of id. Passport and school id did the trick. Now I have both a checking/debit and saving account. Funny thing is since opening my accounts, I have been getting letters from all sort of financial institutions offering me their banking services.
    http: // dreamact. info/forum/showthread(dot)php?t=12169&page=2
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

What is wrong with BofA? Don't they realize that with all the credit they are giving illegals will blow up in their faces, once the illegals realize they won't get amnesty and decide to scoot back to the old country? Who will be left holding the bag besides the American taxpayers when the next bailout comes around.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    What is wrong with BofA? Don't they realize that with all the credit they are giving illegals will blow up in their faces, once the illegals realize they won't get amnesty and decide to scoot back to the old country? Who will be left holding the bag besides the American taxpayers when the next bailout comes around.
    The banks could care less! Not as long as we have an administration who's determined to hand these banks millions of dollars of tax payer money under the guise banks are too big to fail!

This is where the money goes! To pay for illegal invaders to open up checking and savings accounts with all that money they make under the table! It's a friggin outrage!

Must be nice to be an illegal invader student and be walking around with $20,000 in $30 Target bag! These are the same students who are demanding in-state tuition because they cannot afford to go to school! IT'S ALL A LIE!!! When was the last time you were able to walk around with $20,000 in a bag???
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yep. we the taxpayers will be forced to pay for money borrowed by illegals.....much of which will be sent out of the country and not even circulate within our own economy.

This is the same kind of crap that got the world into this economic mess.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Well the illegals buy house on an ITIN number. Some of these houses ended up in foreclosure. Then with the ITIN number they also get EIC and are not Americans.

I can't believe the bank of amigoes. Illegals are a flight risk and many of them use fake or stolen ID to begine with. The city of Sunrise was gping to use Bank of America to sell city bonds and ended up using someone else. That is due to the business practices of theirs.

Unfortunately, it's not just BOA:

For opening a bank account, try Bank of America

Quote:
    Originally Posted by 2Face
    Can someone also list some credit cards we can get too?

I got my first credit card from capital one last week. Not exactly the best credit card, but it's alright. 17.9% APR, no annual fee, $1000 spending limit. And they offer to raise the limit in 90 days if I just pay on time

Also, my dad's credit card is from BoA
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

April
    Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    I can't believe the bank of amigoes. Illegals are a flight risk and many of them use fake or stolen ID to begine with. The city of Sunrise was gping to use Bank of America to sell city bonds and ended up using someone else. That is due to the business practices of theirs.
    Good, their reputation precedes them and not in a good way.

Actually vortex, it will blow up in our faces since BoA will get bailed out on our dime. And since they are the largest banking corporation in America, I'm sure they have very strong ties to the Fed Reserve.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast