Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bank of America is in another lawsuit at this time. That bank as well as others sign people up for overdraft and don't tell you. When you go to buy something using your debit card and there is not enough in your account they allow the transaction to occur and charge you $35 in overdraft fees. They can charge you multiple times in a day if you don't know you are over drawn as they keep allowing transactions to occur to a certain dollar amount.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wow swatchick! That's kinda how we get screwed by the Federal Reserve indirectly. Now the big banks are just doing it directly.

Doesn't BOA have one of it's largest Corporate Offices in CHINA? I think I was reading that here.

Hylander_1314 - GOOD THINKING!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It wouldn't suprise me if they did.

I dumped B of A a few years back when I heard of thier love for IA's. I will NEVER do business with them again! .....and this is coming from a 20+ year customer!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12