Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banks proudly accepting matricular consular cards!

http://www.tylerpaper.com/site/news.cfm ... 4755&rfi=6

RANT: I am bewildered. Some banks are knowingly accepting "illegal alien identity cards." Not only are they accepting them but they are placing signs saying "We Accept Matricular Consular."

Mexican President Vincente Fox has sent thousands of consulars to American banks to help set up accounts for illegal aliens, so they can easily funnel money back to Mexico.

Remember, only illegal aliens need the Matricular Consular card from Mexico. If one is in the U.S. legally, he can get an official U.S. identity card.

Of course, some banks don't really care if the money is illegal, as long as they get it.

These identification cards are illegal in several states and are becoming illegal in others every day. So, why have the news media and local representatives chosen to ignore this "un-American" activity?

East Texans deserve to know which banks are helping increase the flood of "illegal Mexicans" pouring across our borders.

Wayne R. Williamson

Lindale

Are these cards available to American citizens?
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

I would say probably anyone could get one of those - why not?

We were in AZ for an extended period of time. We needed a local bank for direct deposits.

We decided to go to a branch of a bank we do business with in Texas. There is a connection - but not total. I didn't understand it completely. For some reason we couldn't just use the bank account we had in Texas.

So my husband opened the account and told them to give him a signature card for me.

'Oh, no. She will have to come in, show a picture ID and give a thumbprint before she can be on the account or have a bank card.'..

Now keep in mind there was a connection between this bank and the one in Texas. We could go to make other deposits there - and make our auto payment - so they could easily have checked through the Texas bank for my signature.

But no, I had to come in, be fingerprinted, prove my identity - I was livid. We decided to not put me on the account, we just used it for an in and out - we removed the money as soon as it was deposited.

But imagine how much angrier I was when a couple of weeks later, we stopped by the bank and there on a huge banner in Spanish they proudly announced they now took the Matricula Card as identification.

Now they wouldn't check with their bank in Texas, and they would make me jump through hoops - but they accepted a card issued by a foreign government that proved only that he holder was an illegal immigrant - meaning a lawbreaker!!!

We still have to make car payments to that bank chain in Texas - but that's all the money they get of mine.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wells Fargo Bank (here in California, can't speak for its branches in other states) GOES OUT OF ITS WAY to sign up illegal aliens for home loans, bank accounts, car loans. They have employees who SPECIALIZE in signing up illegals, especially illegals from south of the border. I closed my account at Wells Fargo several years ago as a result of this traitorous behavior. Then I followed up with an angry letter to the CEO. I NEVER received a reply.