Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I donot believe those posting were the average PA citizen.
    Harrisonburg is in Virginia.

Well folks, that is not quite true...it does affect the Shenandoah Valley! What every forgets is there is a major business in the Wineries up and down the valley. They depend on transients (or illegals) to harvest their grapes and get them to the processing centers. How soon they forget...to tell the public about it. (hehe).
    "Throw every eligible*politician out of the Federal Govenment this November!* If their replacement doesn't do the job, then throw them out the next go around."

disgustedamerican
    I drive that way up I-81,on my way to Pa. Nice city and it is a great views through the Shennandoah Valley.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

It looks like all my comments were deleted from the posts so I made another and this is what I wrote:

You people all want to address this problem by resorting to name calling all those that want our laws enforced and borders secured. So if all of us disagree on matters we MUST BE KKK,rednecks,hillbillies,or zenophobic or even nativists.

I have been against this ILLEGAL INVASION long before the economy went into the crapper. And so have many millions of others. It is you and the other pro-illegal supporters that bring that into light as an excuse!

Looks like all my other comments have been taken off of here so I would say you and this newspaper are all ONE SIDED journalists and activists.

Get out and read some real news on what is happening in this country.

At least the people fighting against this onslaught ARE ACTUALLY WATCHING out for these illegals. It is the press, employers,government officials, and pro-illegal acitivists groups that USE THESE PEOPLE for cheap labor,lower safety standards and are discarded later.

This government looks at them as future voters to make their party stronger.

These people come here and then demand things and this country gives it to them. They WOULD NEVER come close to getting anything like that in their own countries,but yet they yell for more and show no respect for what this country HAS DONE FOR THEM. They are a money pit.
    That was in response to this :

We all know that part of the current hysteria and misrepresenting of facts about immigration is driven by there being a bad recession. However, net immigration, including illegal, has been down recently (mostly because of the recession actually). We had higher immigration when the economy was booming back in the 90s. So, sorry, you are simply dead wrong about them having doodley squat to do with either the recession, the current unemployment rate, or the deficit, just plain dead wrong.

When those kids grow up, they will work and pay taxes and support you in your retirement by paying social security taxes, especially if they are made legal.

Your worrying about who exactly is immigrating harks back to the national quotas of the 1924 Immigration Restriction Law, whose most fervent supporter was the KKK. Enjoy the company.

I just replied about how old and lame the "whine" "the US is all they knew" is and give a bit of my own history.
    ------------------------

Those who commented.
    What was your username?

I used the same one.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    I read all the post Bowman and I believe you were dealing with a Dreamer or 2 who were using different names to try and put you down.

I donot believe those posting were the average PA citizen.
    One post toward the end got really nasty so I think you got to them. Good Job
    Your thinking of "Harrisburg" PA.
    ------------------------

I used my same name as here

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    I read all the post Bowman and I believe you were dealing with a Dreamer or 2 who were using different names to try and put you down.
    No, there were a couple of Dreamers but the rest were mainly the people who run the blog, you can see their names are the same as under "About us".

Maybe I am getting the wrong impression from them, could be normal Americans don't read or post on this blog.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My comment is still "waiting to be moderated"
    ------------------------

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast