Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by disgustedamerican
    I donot believe those posting were the average PA citizen.
    Harrisonburg is in Virginia.
    Well you don't have to get grumpy about it.

It was early morning when I posted and I meant VA but I see I wrote PA.

Excusemwha.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    I read all the post Bowman and I believe you were dealing with a Dreamer or 2 who were using different names to try and put you down.
    No, there were a couple of Dreamers but the rest were mainly the people who run the blog, you can see their names are the same as under "About us".

Maybe I am getting the wrong impression from them, could be normal Americans don't read or post on this blog.
    From what I am reading here they remove opposition post quickly. So who knows how many people posted objection to the pro-IA posters lies.

This site is an obvious Pro-IA propoganda site. They sit around blowing smoke ,feed each other lies instead of admitting the truth.

Posting the truth really upset their Dreamer world. I love it.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

This what I posted over there.

mkfarnam says:
    Your comment is awaiting moderation.
    August 30, 2010 at 11:14 am
    [quote]Lisa says:
    For someone to voice their distress at being deported into a foreign land because that is where their parents hail from, ripped from the only life they’ve known and loved and their quality of life guaranteed to be diminished significantly can hardly be categorized as a “whineâ€
    ------------------------

James Madison University at Harrisonburg, VA.

http://www.jmu.edu/

http://diversitydata.sph.harvard.edu/Da ... px?loc=612
    POPULATION DEMOGRAPHICS AND DIVERSITY:
    Population by Race/Ethnicity
    2000 2009
    Hispanic 5,833 10,695
    Non-Hispanic American Indian 151 172
    Non-Hispanic Asian/Pac. Islander 1,550 2,141
    Non-Hispanic Black 3,195 4,119
    Non-Hispanic Multi-Racial 990 1,360
    Non-Hispanic White 96,566 101,784

From LaRaza.

Latino Student Alliance- James Madison University
    Type:
    Institution: James Madison University
    Contact Info: Sophia Chaale
    Latino Student Alliance was created in hopes of uniting Latino students on campus. The first purpose is to develop a program that provides Latino students at JMU a way to network with others who shared similar cultural backgrounds. The second purpose is to provide a forum for all students interested in learning more about Latin American cultures.

Since its founding, the organization has evolved from a small group of friends into an organization that strives to unite the JMU campus. The activities that members participate in include Migrant Education, Salsarengue, Celebracion Latina, Organizational Roundtable, and more. Latino Student Alliance is unique in its dedication to fulfill many goals, including continual work in several areas to provide more community-wide awareness of Latino populations both at JMU and in the Harrisonburg community.

For Group coordinators:

http://lideres.nclr.org/content/groups/detail/787/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Oh I see it's a college town, that explains it, they live in their own little bubble supported by taxpayers, not having to deal with the real world like the rest of us.

I was just looking at their demographics, almost half the towns population is college students!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Oh I see it's a college town, that explains it, they live in their own little bubble supported by taxpayers, not having to deal with the real world like the rest of us.
    Now it's more understandable, not necissarily acceptable mind you, just more understandable.
    ------------------------

April
    Action needed here! Please help!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1109583.html#1109583

I was just looking at their demographics, almost half the towns population is college students!!!
    And that is only one of the colleges in Harrisonburg! We also have Eastern menonite , National college, and Part of Blue ridge college. A 15 minute drive away and you have Bridgewater college. Unfortunatly the Harrisonburg politicians are mostly also on the JMU board of directors. They don't care about the residents and JMU has its way. They wanted to expand so the city "sold" the highschool and the local hospital to JMU while we taxpayers foot the bill to build new ones. Believe me it is so nice to see them go home for the summer.

Some people just don't realize the total picture and the impact it can have on america.

The dream act is a BIG no no, and our citizens should come first,
    there are alot of kids out there that deserve a good education.

Mexico needs to help themselves and stay out of our business.
    Give me liberty or give me death!

narrow minded fools. this (MOD Edit) will hopefully be finished after november 2nd, and i cant wait for the whining and crying on the news on the 3rd......

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123