Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Barack Obama’s online army quietly gears up

Barack Obama’s online army quietly gears up

Organizing for America is the kind of operation most campaigns would be glad to have. | Reuters Close

By BEN SMITH | 4/30/11 7:07 AM EDT

President Obama’s aides have quietly turned the key in the engine of the massive campaign-in-waiting that’s been operating under the name Organizing for America for the past two years, and will begin his reelection with the sort of online and field organizations most presidential campaigns would be glad to have 16 months from now.

The leadership of the field organization — with hundreds of employees, tens of thousands of volunteers and massive online assets (primarily, a giant email list) — is shifting from the Democratic National Committee to the new campaign in Chicago. And in mass emails and in a quiet series of one-on-one meetings with volunteer leaders, the group is resetting its relationship with its supporters.

And while many Democrats have complained that Organizing for America’s vaunted abilities began to sputter once Obama became president, people watching the organization closely say it has succeeded in what may have been its central mission all along: building an unparalleled reelection organization while staying under the political world’s radar.

“Nothing like this has ever happened this early or this big,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"Yeah! I've read some of the facebook comments!"
    And this guy is "History!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    his poll numbers are going so low the Kenyans are now saying he was born in America
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just out of curiosity, I would love it if ICE checked those OFA out. Well, ICE and whoever is in charge of watching for voter fraud.

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    his poll numbers are going so low the Kenyans are now saying he was born in America
    "I sure love it when you sum everything up for me!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The army is"gearing up"but, I am afriad there is not much to be accomplish.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Quote Originally Posted by Pisces_2010
    "I read some of those facebook comments you told us about!"
    He'll be lucky if the family dog still hangs with him! The loneliest man in America!

(mod edit) out of White House back to Acorn job in Chicago! This guy should not be President!

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    "I read some of those facebook comments you told us about!"
    He'll be lucky if the family dog still hangs with him! The loneliest man in America!
    Yes Steve, you are correct!

Earlier today I tried to express via posting of how intense people have became on Facebook; however, some of Alipac members tried to change my posted comments for some reason. The truth should not hurt anyone, and I will repeat again Facebook have almost became an illegal immigration chat website the past few weeks. I guess I created some of the problems, because I often use the news share button and send news articles to Facebook.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

I will repeat again Facebook have almost became an illegal immigration chat website the past few weeks. I guess I created some of the problems, because I often use the news share button and send news articles to Facebook.
    "That's great Pisces! Kick they're asses!" I notice they fricking hate it when you post the facts and sources!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast