Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A Small-Town Pennsylvanian's View of Arrogance: http://allegianceanddutybetrayed.blogsp ... ew-of.html

Here's the whole article:

Arrogance

I am a ‘small town Pennsylvanian’. There is no amount of explanation, or any claim of ‘mis-statement’ that can erase for me Barack Obama’s recent diagnosis of what ails small-town Americans.

I resent the fact that Barack Obama sees my faith, my belief in my right to keep and bear arms, and my negative opinion of those who have illegally invaded my country, as abnormal behavior, in need of remedy, and evidence of personal weakness and shortcomings on my part.

I suggest to Senator Obama that offering such unsolicited advice and diagnosis is evidence of deep arrogance and elitism the likes of which used to be unheard of in America’s ‘public servants’. Since when do those who ‘serve the public’ take upon themselves the duty to mold that public into their own image ... and to define as abnormal those beliefs and characteristics that do not conform to that image?

Senator Obama, you possess some of the characteristics of one who envisions himself a god in human form. Such men must not attain positions of leadership in a free society. In serving as a United States senator, you have ascended far higher than your elitist mindset should allow. And I will do everything within my power to see to it that you ascend no further.

You go into these small towns in Pennsylvania and, like a lot of small towns in the midwest, the jobs have been gone now for twenty-five years and nothing’s replaced them ... And they fell through the Clinton administration, and the Bush administration, and each successive administration has said that somehow these communities are gonna regenerate and they have not.

And it’s not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren’t like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations.

I am not bitter. I am not frustrated. And for you to tell me that I am … and to offer a diagnosis for my non-existent symptoms … simply because I choose to place value on different things than you do, reveals volumes more about you than it does about me and my fellow small-town Americans.

A rough translation of your condescending statement above:

Americans who live in (Pennsylvania, and other) rural communities are turning to Christianity because they are experiencing difficult economic times. Their Christianity is a crutch and the scripture teaching, for where two or three have gathered together in my name, I am there in their midst, has little to do with their reason for attending church with fellow believers.

Gathering on Sunday morning in the Lord’s house with others of like mind and purpose in order to worship the God who gave us breath … and to fellowship with others whose faith is focused on Him … is simply not a sufficient reason to ‘cling to religion’.

Instead, the fact that our all-powerful, omniscient government has somehow ‘let us down’ has transformed us into wretched creatures who have no alternative but to surround ourselves with other fellow wretches and ‘cling to religion’ as a foundation of last resort, since the God of Government has somehow failed to provide us jobs and economic security.

We treasure our right to keep and bear arms for the same reason. Our wretchedness causes us to cling to antiquated symbols of ‘worth’ and ‘power’. Our desire to own a gun has nothing whatsoever to do with a right bequeathed to us by our Founders, or to an increased awareness that our government is systematically stealing from us every freedom granted by God and secured by our Constitution. And our ‘fascination’ with guns has nothing to do with our educated awareness that the declaring of gun ownership as ‘criminal’ has preceded the imposition of total tyranny over countless numbers of oppressed people throughout the history of modern civilization.

No, we are simply weak, paranoid, redneck wretches who haven’t the wherewithal to obtain a sense of personal security or self-worth without having a weapon within arm’s reach.

The fact that we ‘small-town Americans’ resent the millions of criminal malcontents who have taken up illegal residence in our country is not due to the facts that:

* these criminals are enjoying many of the benefits of residency here without contributing to those benefits as American citizens are, and they are sometimes even receiving preferential treatment from a government that answers more to special interests than it does to its electorate

* many politicians in Washington are pandering to these criminals, to the detriment of the American citizen and those whose charge it is to protect our borders

* these criminals are committing crimes (many of them deadly) against the citizenry of this country at a significantly higher rate than the rest of the population

* a contingent of these criminals is here with the specific intent of ‘reclaiming’ large portions of the southwestern United States as their own

* many of these criminals are making no attempt to assimilate into American society, but instead are fomenting division, hatred and balkanization in the locations in which they take up residence. They are demanding that legal Americans alter their lives and laws in order to accommodate them and their native language and heritage.

The above considerations are, however, irrelevant. ‘Small-town Americans’ harbor a negative opinion of these criminals simply because they aren’t like us. They are of a different national origin, and we are closed-minded bigots. We are ‘taking out our frustrations’ on them simply because we are a small-minded people.

What Barack Obama would have us believe is that America is in dire need of a president who is capable of having us recognize the ‘faults’ listed above, and then declare as a national priority the eradication of those ‘faults’. Re-education camps might be in order. Or more gun control. Or more hate crime legislation. Perhaps we can even re-define ‘anti-illegal immigrant’ speech as a hate crime. Yeah. That’s the ticket.

Senator Obama, your brand of arrogance is a threat to every American, and every freedom-loving person on this planet.

I worship only one God, and I am suspect of any man who deems himself one. And any man who defines my devotion to my religion as the result of ‘bitterness’ and ‘frustration’ has stepped over the line of civility and humility.

That you are a front-runner for the office of the presidency, and that you could conceivably become the leader of the free world, is every freedom-loving American’s worst nightmare
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm from PA and I'm bitter that "We the People" have the three stooges running for president.
    <div>"The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite."- James Madison, The Federalist Papers No.49</div>

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    Barrack lives in an area of Chicago where illegal drug cartels and gangs are taking over his people.

Trust me....follow it up and check it out yourself....the pressure isn't from whites or even asians......see who the war is with.

His people are dying by the day and his people are suffering greatly.....but why he doesn't see that the mentality is the problem and not the guns....I don't know. WHITES or ASIANS aren't even present in this war.....but it's American citizens still fighting for the rights. Trust me.....just bring up any Chicago area newspaper.....it's MEXICANS and BLACKS fighting.....nobody else!!!!!!! When they don't have guns....they beat you to death with baseball bats and golf clubs and knives and machetes.

I ask Daley to dis-arm his thugs and Obama to get rid of the secret service.....if his people don't bear a brunt of the responsibility.

Obama's preacher blames this all on white people. However, if this guy knew anything about the history of Chicago and Los Angeles gangs, he would know that it was his own that chose to sell drugs and crack to make money of their own people.

I saw one of the gang leaders who started one of the black gangs in Chicago speak on TV one night and even he claimed that the black gangs in Chicago have done much more harm to black communities than even the KKK. They fight with the Mexican gangs over control of drug sales.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Another New World Order- CFR heat check put out by Obama.

According to Obama and others that are trying to feel the pulse of Americans because they don't know what it is we feel, they live in different conditions in the land of plenty. Some say Americans are angry and others say not. This is what I say and how I think Americans think about all this minusha. I guess we're not supposed to be human, have any feelings or concerns over our country's ever endangered state of being, as well as American Citizens. IF we complain we're ungreatful and unpatriotic, if we don't everything is rosey, if we do then we're lazy credit card junk buying Americans that are losing they're homes because we buy to much crap we don't need on credit, if we have a heads up attitude then we obviosly aren't hurting and there is no need for alarm. What the hell do they want us to say!? Look at the state of this nation and that should tell any average person with common sense everything there is to know about whats going on and any person in their right mind would be concerned and maybe even pee'd off that they "THE CARTEL formerly known as the THE US GOVERNMENT" has put us in this position, not the citizens, yet it seems we are the ones being blamed for this. It is not the citizens who let the freaking drawbridge down and invited 40 million illegal immigrants in to drop the wages like a body with rocks in the pockets descending to the bottom of the pacific ocean. It is the government who chose to betray the American people that let the 40 million illegals in and then continue to add insult to injury each and everyday by refusing to enforce the laws of the land and therfore letting them continue to stay here. And to add additional insult to injury the government continues to open the gates to even more legal immigrants at a time when jobs are being lost, which makes no sense at all, and that sums it up right there, the American people have been double and triple crossed by this government and in doing so has eroded our assets, way of life and quality of life as well as counrty. So, yep, we're supoosed to be happy as a pile of ants on a cupcake?

I guess to the Politicians we should always be sacked, over run, buried in financial crisis and enslaved as our once great nation is given to the globalist. And while all this happens and Americans lose their security, savings, retirements, and country, we're supposed to just be happy little robots and run around being complacent and giddy about our demise.

All these comments being put out by the candidates defy any logic. They say things and then dare Americans to be pessimistic and think things of the great America. Except they seem to forget something, the great America that RUSH, HANNITY, BORTZ, McCAIN and HILLARY talk about ain't around anymore. This isn't the great America "WE" once knew.
    Of course to the affore mentioned it is the great America they know because they don't live in the average Americans house, they have more than plenty of resources and COLD HARD CASH to do anything they want whenever they want.

The global elites know this and thats why they have put out these ludicrist comments that really aren't so ludicrist but they are to elites who have enjoyed a hell of alot of success and very large gains to boot. The global elites knew these blathermounths would come out and be "SHOCKED" about the statements and defend them. The global elites are wanting Americans to call our fellow Americans traitors and unpartiotic because they agree or disagree with some statement that doesn't mean a hill of beans in the long run of this bogus election. Its all designed to shock and divide the people of this country. Who in their right mind could see all the events currently unfolding on so many fronts in America and not say this country is currently screwed. Only someone that is and will be uneffected by these sobering changes that lie ahead of us. If you have two or three hundred million dollars chances are you aren't going to be effected too much by globalism, global warming taxes, the housing crisis, the gas prices, the loss of America's borders or too much for that matter. I'm sure everyone of these affore mentioned people have plenty of stock in the gas companies. Chances are, they have enough wealth that even in this atmosphere the wealth is a greater asset, they can now buy investments for 25 to 40% what they would cost a couple of years ago, and when and if the crisis is ever over, they win even bigger, not to mention I don't see not one of these candidates or mouthpeices in danger of losing their jobs, like many of us are and will be in the near future. So of course they are going to defend America, they have the best of everything, they have no worries at all.

Now, instead of talking about real issues like the NAU or Drilling for oil or something the senators could be doing right now, like putting in bills to actually start drilling some of the trillions of gallons of oil in Utah, Colorado or the national wildlife refuge (which we'll soon be). Maybe they could start building a fence since they all seem to want border security. Maybe they could do something besides make these snide little no brianer comments that do nothing to help the state of America.

The globalist want to know how much farther they can push Americans before we actually blow up. They want to know if Americans still believe we are living in the real America, because we aren't. This isn't the America I know, we didn't get great by running up ten trillion dollar debts and stealing the American peoples money. We didn't get great by outsourcing American jobs and letting in 40 million immigrants without knowing who they are. We didn't get great by government lying in bed with American business and working as one against Americans. We didn't get great by allowing innocent children to be murdered. We didn't get great by using and bowing to political correctness. We got great by government stepping back and letting the people do business. By government protecting the people and the soveriegnty of this country. We got great by seperating business and government, just as church and state is to be seperate. By being a nation of laws and law enforcement. By being a nation of common sense and simple common laws. The global elites want to see how braindead the people are so they can just go about the plan of world government, business domination and human control. Shame on Rush, hannity and others for being sopa opera's instead of talking about what really matters to America. If Rush and Hannity and others would have had their heads in the right place "which is the concern for America" and not the Republican party, this whole fiasco wouldn't be going on in the first place. You know when it comes time for the New World of Things to come into play big time, the national mouthpieces will be kicking and screaming then, of courseit will be all the democrats fault and on the other side it will be all the republicans fault, but it won't matter then will it, it will be done and BOTH parties have and always have rode this beast called globalism equally.

Where is the substance of the candidates policies?
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

I'm from Illinois and I'm frustrated and bitter that I don't have a Senator - he's to busy to do his job - collects the paycheck though.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    I'm from Illinois and I'm frustrated and bitter that I don't have a Senator - he's to busy to do his job - collects the paycheck though.
    Did you hear this clowns latest remarks. In trying to smooth things over he says something about "being in their duck blind with their six shooters." OH MAN WE NEED A YOUTUBE OF SOMEONE PARODY OF THIS. This guy doesn't have a clue about a duck blind and what kind of gun you use. What an idiot, he just thinks he is soooooooooo intelligent and the rest of us will buy it, that it is without logic. DUH BARACK will you help me with my duck blind and show me how to use my six shooters. ROFLMBO

Out of all the dumb comments he's made, this one will cost him the nomination. He's shown how incredibly out of touch he is with the silent majority in this country. I say silent because we don't march, demand, riot, scream racism, etc. as some other we've seen.

We are 200+ million strong and we are Americans and as CITIZENS, we VOTE!

What race is American? Americans come from ALL races, we do not place one "race" above all others. We want our laws enforced. Anyone who does not want our laws enforced is advocating complete chaos.
    "

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Out of all the dumb comments he's made, this one will cost him the nomination. He's shown how incredibly out of touch he is with the silent majority in this country. I say silent because we don't march, demand, riot, scream racism, etc. as some other we've seen.

We are 200+ million strong and we are Americans and as CITIZENS, we VOTE!

What race is American? Americans come from ALL races, we do not place one "race" above all others. We want our laws enforced. Anyone who does not want our laws enforced is advocating complete chaos.

Maybe we don't miguelina, but the Hispanic caucus does, Pelosi does, L.A. mayor and council does, and it seems the majority of our leaders do. They are placing one ethnic group over the rest of Americans no matter what ethnicity we are. The only difference is we want our laws enforced that are on the books now.

I'm glad I could put down my bible and gun long enough to repsond to this post My mom told me a long time ago, when someone shows you their true colors, you better believe them. If this socialist is elected, this country is doomed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast