Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AE

I keep thinking my 13 pound cat will eventually be dragging the last one home, but he is getting older and slowing down, he used to dig up 5 pound moles. However, there had been a red-tailed hawk always hanging around, I think it was scoping out the chickens!!

I am not sure that one or two chickens are any kind of violation of any codes here (we are not quite in the city, we live on the outskirts of town, where the highway leads out to farmland and to the Cascade mountains). Unless it was a large animal, smell, noise level or danger, county animal control here is pretty lax, heck, people here used to have a peacock for a pet that wandered this complex and another neighborhood!
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

I understand your frustration with what you deem as the white man being blamed for everything, but at the end of the day, the white forefathers built America by enslaving, torturing, murdering, robbing, raping and a multitude of inhumane sins and acts were commited against non-whites globally and decades (some of which continue today) without thinking there would ever come a time that their future generations would be held accountable for their actions. It's not by accident nor design that so many worldwide see America as a hateful, racist, bully. The chickens have merely come home to roost.
    Sounds like hate speach spoken by a true liberal racist. Liberals are why this country is in such trouble. And the real chickens here are liberals their flag is the white flag of truce=I give it up.

I did not vote for Bush Ahole because he is a liberal.

My ancestors fought for and helped build this country; fought for the freedom of the slaves and the freedom you take for granted to spew out your accusations. So, kiss my American ars.

Liberals, what are they good for...Absolutely Nothin! Say it again!!!!!!!!!
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    WhatMattersMost-

I, along with anyone else lurking this thread might appreciate the "food for thought" you are providing, but the main question is: Whose side are you really on? If you think we are a bunch of racist xenophobes then, why are you here?

Maybe those are questions to ask yourself. From where I stand, I sure can't tell where you are coming from and what is your agenda. Are you here to "police" us or keep us in line?
    Don't put words in my mouth. I am not on "anyone's side", in terms of the presidential election. I am entitled to my opinions, feelings and beliefs about Obama whether you agree with them or not is a moot point. As for Alipac, I was a member here before you were, how dare you question me about my loyality as if you have the right to do so.

Since your name is NOT William Gheen, know that I am answering you out of courtesy, I don't owe you OR AE (who just got here) anything including an explanation or an apology for stating MY OPINION the last time I looked freedom of speech was still my right as an American.
    Who fought for your freedom of speach? Not a liberal they are too busy selling out this country and stabbing Americans in the back.

What's your liberal spin on what happened in Rowanda?
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Quote Originally Posted by evangelinot
    Barack Obama's Mother knew what she was doing when she gave him his Muslims names. His father was Muslim. He went to a School for Muslim Children...they sent him there to be with Muslims.

He is mixed racially, but calls himself black. He never talks about his white mother and other relatives, instead he aligns himself with nut jobs, from a a racist, militant Church with loyalties to Africa, not America...go figure. It is connected with Muslims. Now which sect of Muslims is hard to figure out. The Muslims that hate anyone but Muslims, or the other kind? It is amazing that he would even go to a church like this...He seemed to be smart.
    If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck it is probably a duck.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

AE

Still have not heard from whatmattersmost on that "pecking order" issue....

Whatmattersmost, as a "senior member" of ALIPAC (remeber, your comment and mine regarding how long irregardless of what my current account says, have been here since July 19, 2005), I am awaiting your apology, and also one to SicNTiredInSoCal. I feel your assumption that by admission date to ALIPAC gives you room to downplay the opinions and feelings of other members.

Here is another thought on that idea of pecking order according to involvement dates. We have many people who have come and gone on ALIPAC, many have had some really great things to say, even on their first days here. I personally do not feel that their beginning date with us makes them less knowledgable about this issue. Most americans come here already knowing how they feel about illegal immigration and politics.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

WhatMattersMost finally got thier "talking to" from Mr. Gheen in another thread. Don't know if we will be hearing from him/her anytime soon. It seems that race baiting is against the rules here and that is exactly what WMM was doing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

WhatMattersMost finally got thier "talking to" from Mr. Gheen in another thread.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567