Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Barak Gets Resounding Support....

Why I would never understand, but students that are members of the popular social networking site Facebook.com are supporting Barak no matter what.

I pointed out his distaste for the english language and his performance on Piolin where he sang praises to Mexico in Spanish and I was called an idiot....

wtf is wrong with my fellow students.

he has over 100,000 supporters on the site dwarfing all other candidates including Hilary Clinton and Ron Paul as the next to closest coming in with 40,000 and 29,000 supportive students.

The good news is that many of his online supports aren't old enough to vote or are not located in the USA.

I read some where that he has students raise $$$$ for his campaign fund and they get to keep 10% of what ever they raise.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    I read some where that he has students raise $$$$ for his campaign fund and they get to keep 10% of what ever they raise.
    so there is an incentive for them to praise him like a god.... got it.

i wonder if it's like a MLM scam. You get 10% + 2% of everyone below you etc....

i wouldn't put it past him.

Those students are the same one who idelize Paris Hilton. They not matured yet.