Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I hadn't heard of Bobby Jindal (sp?) before except that McCain might be considering him for VP. I saw him on Neal Cavuto's show yesterday. He is the governor of Louisiana where the Supreme Court struck down their case to execute the child rapist. Sooooooooooo the LA legislature had already passed laws for his signature. He signed into law yesterday a law to castrate child rapists chemically or physically if the prison options for that. I ROFLMBO. I thought maybe he would make a good VP. He's young and very articulate.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lou Barletta is a REAL American patriot and THAT'S who we need in OUR public offices!

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    I hadn't heard of Bobby Jindal (sp?) before except that McCain might be considering him for VP. I saw him on Neal Cavuto's show yesterday. He is the governor of Louisiana where the Supreme Court struck down their case to execute the child rapist. Sooooooooooo the LA legislature had already passed laws for his signature. He signed into law yesterday a law to castrate child rapists chemically or physically if the prison options for that. I ROFLMBO. I thought maybe he would make a good VP. He's young and very articulate.
    That's good, but unless he is pro-enforcement, it is not good enough. I'm concerned that McCain will pick a tough, conservative, law and order VP who is good on everything but immigration. That they will pull on our emotions enough to get us to forget about the invasion.

If, (and that is a big if) McCain chooses a pro-enforcement patriot for VP, I would like him to win, only in hopes of impeaching his ass and putting the pro-enforcement guy in the Oval Office.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

MW
    BEARFLAGREPUBLIC wrote:

If, (and that is a big if) McCain chooses a pro-enforcement patriot for VP, I would like him to win, only in hopes of impeaching his ass and putting the pro-enforcement guy in the Oval Office.
    Additionally, let's not forget that McCain is over 70 years old. He could go the same way George Carlin went. Remember, the life expectancy for a male in the United States is only 77 years. Furthermore, there are a host of medical issues that could crop up and make him unsuitable to fulfill his obligations as President of the United States. The odds are better than great that he will only serve one term if elected. Unfortunatly, an Obama presidency could last a painful eight years.

I'm with you, BearFlagRepublic. If by some miracle McCain chose a VP that was tough on our issue of concern, I'd vote for him. I'd have to roll with the odds.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12