Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK
    I saw Kathy on with Anderson and I turned it. I don't care for her ...she has a "big mouth"...and now that I KNOW SHE LOVES ILLEGALS... I won't EVER be watching her!!! I think most people are "weary" of WHAT might come out of her mouth...even Anderson and Larry King!

She has had so much plastic surgery done... I think ...SHE THINKS she's the cat's meow!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Bashing Lou Dobbs on New Year's Eve on CNN?

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    That sounds trivial..but a lot of young people were watching..and I think this was a conscious effort by CNN to make HIP people..like Kathy and Anderson down with illegal...but OLD fogeys like LOU..they are so Yesterday. That is subtle propaganda..that is how they demonize people..like Tom Tancredo..and now they are on to Lou.
    I don't think they are that stupid.....Going against the only thing keeping CNN in business. It is a business afterall. And Lou is the only thing keeping CNN afloat.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    She is a comedian, I wouldn't worry about what she said. Nobody really takes her serious----as pretty much EVERYTHING that she says is meant for shock/reaction.
    Just because she tries to be a comedian doesn't mean she can say whatever she wants. What about the comedian who played Cramer on Seinfeld who called hecklers in his audience the "N" word awhile back? What if she said Muhammed could "suck it" instead of Jesus?
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

MW
    . ... Suck it, Jesus! This award is my god now."
    All I can say is, wow!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    She is a comedian, I wouldn't worry about what she said. Nobody really takes her serious----as pretty much EVERYTHING that she says is meant for shock/reaction.
    Just because she tries to be a comedian doesn't mean she can say whatever she wants. What about the comedian who played Cramer on Seinfeld who called hecklers in his audience the "N" word awhile back? What if she said Muhammed could "suck it" instead of Jesus?
    She would have used Mohammed, Budha, etc. just as easily!!!

I heard her interviewed on Larry King. She said that when people go up to get those awards, they always say stuff like "thank you God, or thank you Jesus". She said........of all the important things going on in the world, why do they think that God or Jesus would be concerned or help them to win these awards????

Not exact words.......But a summarization.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

I bet the she keeps her filthy trap shut about islam . Being a comedian is no excuse .

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY

I bet the she keeps her filthy trap shut about islam . Being a comedian is no excuse .
    No, I don't think that she would have a problem saying anything about Islam.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

I couldn't figure out who Kathy was until the comment about Jesus was mentioned. Deliberately insulting and making comments regarding important issues on national TV, in the most ignorant way she did let's me know she is already a has been. She will be remembered as being the village idiot.
    If I wanted to be very successful I would not insult large segments of the country in the name of comedy. I would not make a stupid comment regarding the most important problem in the US, which 75% of the AMerican people are directly affected by, as though it's all about her. She's history. So is what's his name.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

No, I don't think that she would have a problem saying anything about Islam.
    I agree that being a comedian is no excuse.

I don't think she would insult islam and muhammed because she's obviously not stupid and she knows that two groups it's currently okay to denigrate in our nation are Christians and white males. For goodness sake, I'm sure she can see the uproar of violence caused by a freakin' cartoon of muhammed.

No, I'd bet dollars to doughnuts she would NEVER criticize either islam or muhammed, which is really ironic because islamic nations treat women quite badly, so you'd think as a woman she would have a few bad things to say about islam and muhammed. But of course a cowardly, small minded person like her would never see that or have the courage to confront the real villian. She goes after the peaceful, benign religion and never says a word about the one who's members might go after her.

I used to think she was mildly amusing, but now that I know this about her, I think she sucks!

She's probably mad at Christianity because her mom and dad made her get off her lazy arse on Sunday and go to church.

What a loser!! Insulting large segments of her potential fans is going to KEEP her on the "D" list or more likely she'll simply fade into oblivion ( we can only hope).
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

No wonder morals in the U.S. have gone to hell in a hand basket.

There is a time and a place for comments like that, if you are a comedian and on national TV it is not the place for it, at least where people of all ages are watching.......all I can say is classless Kathy is dead from the neck up.

spew your crap on the comedian channel! thats the only place it is funny and preceived as a joke, you idiot
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast