Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bashing Lou Dobbs on New Year's Eve on CNN?

Friends,

This just came in my e-mail. Can some of you check this out to verify?

Anderson and Kathy had interviewed drag queens..How family oriented...she had bragged about being hired to be the entertainment on a Gay Plane Flight to Sydney soon....then they had a reporter running in a New Year's Marathon.

Kathy...suddenly says...All of the people running would make Lou Dobbs nervous...Why does he want to send all of the Mexicans back..I like them..Let them stay."

Anderson..giggling as only he can...says he won't answer but Lou would give her a long answer. giggle, giggle. then she says oh she bets. Anderson says he will give Lou her phone Number...Kathy says she is too busy to talk to him.

That sounds trivial..but a lot of young people were watching..and I think this was a conscious effort by CNN to make HIP people..like Kathy and Anderson down with illegal...but OLD fogeys like LOU..they are so Yesterday. That is subtle propaganda..that is how they demonize people..like Tom Tancredo..and now they are on to Lou.

I hope you check the transcript..right at the stroke of midnight or soon after..CNN ..Anderson Cooper and kathy Griffin. I wish .. I hope her words get lots of play..and the tables are turned on her. She is a coke head ..if the tabloids are right..and she has not sued..and Anderson..if the tabloids are right...likes hot Latino c-ck..and he has not sued..and they are sliming Lou Dobbs because he objects to illegal immigration?
    And they will demonize him. Insidious incidents like this will plant the picture of Lou as someone to be mocked in the minds of millions and then..like Tom Tancredo..OUR SIDE has lost another leader.

Please check this out. It is bigger than it seems.
    W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Darn, didn't see it.

Anderson is usually pretty reasonable (IMHO). This other person Kathy Cooper I barely even know about. But, yes, I agree, Dobbs bashing - even by a fellow network person - is not a wise move. I'm sure she (and CNN PR staff) will hear about it.

[OK, I'm Mod Editing myself in the interest of accuracy ...]
    Anderson is usually pretty reasonable (IMHO). This other person Kathy Griffin... Duh! OK, Yeah, I know who she is...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Looks Kathy has palled around with Anderson before.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ ... se.02.html
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

I saw it and they did say that. She's turned into Joan Rivers. They both suck. I turned the channel when I heard that.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Kathy Griffin is a comedian, and I don't think people take what she says very serious. Maybe Anderson was just embarssed by her remarks. I really can't see Anderson bashing Lou, because he, himself has had illegal immigration specials on.

http://www.kathygriffin.net/
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Kathy Griffin: 'Suck it, Jesus!'
    Emmy winner says trophy 'is my god now'

---------------------------
    Posted: September 11, 2007
    5:00 p.m. Eastern

© 2007 WorldNetDaily.com

Kathy Griffin

Kathy Griffin, the star of the Bravo show "My Life on the D-List," used her appearance on the Emmy awards program to tell Jesus to "suck it" and to claim full credit for the honor for herself.

Griffin, at the 59th annual Creative Arts Emmy Awards held recently, was honored for having the Outstanding Reality Program, overtaking ABC's "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" after several attempts.

"I guess hell froze over," Griffin announced. "A lot of people come up here and thank Jesus for this. He had nothing to do with this. ... Suck it, Jesus! This award is my god now."

The statement brought an immediate reaction from Bill Donohue, president of Catholic League. He called it a "vulgar in-your-face brand of hate speech" from a self-described "complete militant atheist." He also suggested The Academy of Television Arts & Sciences chairman Dick Askin take action, which wasn't long in coming.

Officials confirmed the remarks will be censored when the program airs Saturday on E!, and Donohue said it was a good beginning.

"The Academy … reacted responsibly to our criticism of Kathy Griffin's verbal assault on 85 percent of the U.S. population," he said. "The ball is now in Griffin's court. The self-described 'complete militant atheist' needs to make a swift and unequivocal apology to Christians. If she does, she will get this issue behind her. If she does not, she will be remembered as a foul-mouthed bigot for the rest of her life."

He continued: "Mel Gibson. Michael Richards. Isaiah Washington. Imus. Jerry Lewis. Every time a celebrity offends a segment of the population, he pays a price, in one way or another. The question now is whether Kathy Griffin will pay a similar price for her outburst. And as we have learned, her verbal assault was calculated."

Read this entire Article at WND: here
    http://wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=57586
    "If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
    -- James Madison

Did she ever apologize?
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Just checked for any transcripts but something might come in later:
    http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

She is a comedian, I wouldn't worry about what she said. Nobody really takes her serious----as pretty much EVERYTHING that she says is meant for shock/reaction.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Weirdo

Rev. 1:1
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast