Like Tree9Likes

Thread: BECK SCREAMS AT BUSHWORLD: ‘YOU GUYS HAVE ETHICS OF WHORES’

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BECK SCREAMS AT BUSHWORLD: ‘YOU GUYS HAVE ETHICS OF WHORES’

BECK SCREAMS AT BUSHWORLD: ‘YOU GUYS HAVE ETHICS OF WHORES’

Gage Skidmore / Flickr

by BREITBART NEWS21 Mar 20152044

Editor’s Note: On his personal website, radio host and founder of The Blaze penned a roaring rebuke to GOP strategist Karl Rove. Rove dismissed Beck’s declaration that Beck was “out of the Republican party” as “old news.” Beck rejoined by mentioning the progressive strain in Republican politics leading back to Teddy Roosevelt — then turned it up to 11 by attacking the Bush administration’s record in a fury. We reprint his tirade in part here.

An open letter to Karl Rove:

You want to rumble Rove? Come on to my show and let’s have it out.

Bring it on.

I would love to take you on WITH YOUR RECORD AND THE RECORD OF THE GOP.

I could do it with my eyes closed and in a coma.

You hung yourself on O’Reilly. By using my words to mock me, the audience heard my words. I would bet a good portion agreed with me. I was right at CPAC in 2011 and never invited back. What a shock!!!

If you don’t think that the Republicans are progressive light [sic] then you don’t know the history of the movement started by Teddy Roosevelt and the GOP. There are good men and women in the party that believe in the constitution. Are you one of them?

Do you seriously believe that Jeb Bush is not progressive light? [sic] Help me out with Common Core and Jeb Bush!
    How about Orrin Hatch’s role in targeting Mike Lee? Can you name a better, more honorable man than Mike?

How about Mitch McConnell and his targeting of Ted Cruz and Mike Lee? How are things working out for all of the campaign promises? How about the deficit? The war? Defunding ObamaCare? Oh, didn’t the GOP vote to confirm Cass Sunstein? How is illegal immigration working out for you? (Actually, I know the answer: really well as your big corporate buddies love it. Especially down in the colonias).

It is modern day slavery. Has Grover started any new Muslim Brotherhood front groups you and the Bushes can pass off as the good guys? How about some more FCC regulation on the Internet?

Can you tell me one thing you have done? I mean beside the PATRIOT Act, the NSA and not stopping the IRS from massive abuse of power.

Oh, I forgot! You did get to the bottom of Benghazi. Oops. Nope. It must be because you are swamped in actually fixing the VA system for all the men YOU put in harms way. Gosh, sorry. No, you aren’t even doing that.

Wow. How do you find your way out of bed in the morning? Well maybe you don’t go to bed, because I know I couldn’t sleep if I were you or any of your cronies.

So let me rephrase. You guys couldn’t find your way outside standing in an open door frame.

How is the health of the three equal branches of government?

I will say this; you are better than the president. You are only half as bad. You are only doing the fundraising dinners, while he is doing that AND playing golf. It is almost like you are progressive light [sic].

I know, you understand “strategy” and I don’t. I know, you can’t push for these things right now! You will lose the presidency in 2016.

No, now you have to compromise on things like immigration etc. so you can win the White House. THEN you will have the White House, the Senate and the House.

That is when you really go for it … Right? Next time. Not now. That when things really change! Just like they did when you had both branches under Bush!! Crap.

Another bad example. You guys have the spine of a worm, the ethics of whores, and the integrity of pirates. (My apologies to worms, whores and pirates.)

You are right about one thing.

I have said this before. You are also right that you don’t need to worry about me. You need to worry about the American public. Because they have had it up to their teeth with you, the GOP and the DNC lies.

Read the rest of Beck’s open letter here.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ics-of-whores/

“You want to rumble Rove?” Glenn pens open letter to Karl Rove
    by Glenn Saturday, Mar 21, 2015 at 10:06 AM EDT

You want to rumble Rove?Come on to my show and let’s have it out.

Bring it on.

I would love to take you on WITH YOUR RECORD AND THE RECORD OF THE GOP. I could do it with my eyes closed and in a coma.

You hung yourself on O’Reilly. By using my words to mock me, the audience heard my words. I would bet a good portion agreed with me. I was right at CPAC in 2011 and never invited back. What a shock!!!

If you don’t think that the Republicans are progressive light then you don’t know the history of the movement started by Teddy Roosevelt and the GOP.

There are good men and women in the party that believe in the constitution. Are you one of them?

Do you seriously believe that Jeb Bush is not progressive light? Help me out with Common Core and Jeb Bush!

How about Orrin Hatch’s role in targeting Mike Lee? Can you name a better, more honorable man than Mike?

How about Mitch McConnell and his targeting of Ted Cruz and Mike Lee? How are things working out for all of the campaign promises? How about the deficit? The war? Defunding ObamaCare? Oh, didn’t the GOP vote to confirm Cass Sunstein? How is illegal immigration working out for you? (Actually, I know the answer: really well as your big corporate buddies love it. Especially down in the colonias). It is modern day slavery. Has Grover started any new Muslim Brotherhood front groups you and the Bushes can pass off as the good guys? How about some more FCC regulation on the Internet?

Can you tell me one thing you have done? I mean beside the PATRIOT Act, the NSA and not stopping the IRS from massive abuse of power.

Oh, I forgot! You did get to the bottom of Benghazi. Oops. Nope. It must be because you are swamped in actually fixing the VA system for all the men YOU put in harms way. Gosh, sorry. No, you aren’t even doing that.

Wow. How do you find your way out of bed in the morning? Well maybe you don’t go to bed, because I know I couldn’t sleep if I were you or any of your cronies.

So let me rephrase. You guys couldn’t find your way outside standing in an open door frame.

How is the health of the three equal branches of government? I will say this; you are better than the president. You are only half as bad. You are only doing the fundraising dinners, while he is doing that AND playing golf. It is almost like you are progressive light.

I know, you understand ‘strategy’ and I don’t. I know, you can’t push for these things right now! You will lose the presidency in 2016.

No, now you have to compromise on things like immigration etc. so you can win the White House. THEN you will have the White House, the Senate and the House. That is when you really go for it … Right? Next time.

Not now. That when things really change! Just like they did when you had both branches under Bush!!

Crap. Another bad example.

You guys have the spine of a worm, the ethics of whores, and the integrity of pirates. (My apologies to worms, whores and pirates)

You are right about one thing, I have said this before. You are also right that you don’t need to worry about me.
    You need to worry about the American public. Because they have had it up to their teeth with you, the GOP and the DNC lies.

You need to worry about yourself. After blowing almost a billion dollars on ‘I love government healthcare Romney,’ I would guess you don’t have too. Many more chances to save what is left of your career.

It is sad that you can no longer hear the American People because they could save you. Instead you listen to your political consultants and the amazing thing is you still believe all of it.

Can you not smell what you are shoveling anymore?

The world has changed. The whole world is being redesigned. Not by government but by dreamers and doers.

You are the taxi medallions in an Uber world.

You don’t have to be young to see that. You just have to be open and honest. Instead, you just continue to shine up the progressive agenda of people like Jeb, pressure, corrupt or threaten freshmen and smear the good people of this country who believe in the actual principles enshrined in the Constitution.

It is sad what the GOP has become. You would campaign against Reagan. (Cruz has the principles of Reagan- but all you see of Reagan was HOW Ronald Reagan won, not WHY he won). JFK would be too small government for the GOP as you see it.

“Government isn’t the solution, Government is the problem”. You believe only government run by the Democrats is a problem.

By the way: clever whiteboard trick. Only problem, the quote was right. Ted Cruz knew what you guys were doing and called you on it. He won’t play your game. Which is why millions of Americans support him and you and your progressive corporate fat cats will try to destroy him and anyone else that tries to tell the truth.

Good luck with that. The future belongs to free people. The genie is out of the bottle.

You will not be able to corral the spirit of America. Because it isn’t a person or a place. It is an idea. Do you know why America is failing? Because we don’t even know who we are anymore. Why? Because people like you only care about ‘interests’ instead of ‘principles’.

Your interests, the party’s interests or national interests.

Those all change depending on the day and situation. Principles never change. When you and the GOP find your unchanging and eternal principles – other than keeping your power and controlling people’s lives – let me know.

The people don’t trust Washington anymore. You haven’t given us a reason to, we are not as dumb as you thought and we will never sit down and shut up again.

‪#‎defundtheGOP‬. Find the person you believe in, not the party. George Washington was right.

You have gone from being a man I thought was a good guy to a sad and quickly forgotten figure of the past. It is never to late to change.

You just have to be willing to admit your mistakes and live by principles. I have done so. When will you?

Source: http://www.glennbeck.com/2015/03/21/you-want-to-rumble-rove-glenn-pens-open-letter-to-karl-rove/?utm_source=glennbeck&utm_medium=contentcopy_link

Comparing the illegal alien invasion supporting Bush family and Carl Rove 'Whores' is insulting to the world's oldest profession! lol

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Doing the next right thing and/or being ethical are not any part of Rove's and Bush's thoughts or language. Then there is pro-American, has never been a discussion at a Bush family gathering, I would bet. That said, they do seem to lead and represent the GOP.

This is unfair to whores. With whores what you see is what you get.

Politicians seem to be willing take any position for the right amount of money... Just sayin.