Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Being Mexico's "Good" Neighbor=Bad For America!

Immigration legislation passed by the US house last December has apparently hit some raw nerves. For instance, listen closely and you will hear a loud choking sound coming from south of the border.

That would be Mexican officials gasping for oxygen upon realizing that their sacred cash cow---illegal immigration --- is in jeopardy of being trumped by American politicians actually doing what is best for America! For a change!

Once Mexican officials stop gagging on their anxiety, they will attempt to join the debate with a most amusing argument: US efforts to eliminate or reverse illegal immigration are a threat to the "good neighbor" feelings between Mexico & America.

With all due respect, Mr. and Mrs. Loco, would a good neighbor allow(encourage!) 15 million of its unskilled & impoverished citizens to violate the borders & laws of a valued neighbor? Or allow it's people to plunder a neighbor's education, health care, and other resources like a thief robbing a bank?

Obviously, the renaissance of common sense has yet to make it to Mexico.

If Mexico is genuinely interested in becoming a "good neighbor," the Mexican government will take immediate steps to stop illegal crossings into America, and will assist the US government in rounding up and deporting illegal immigrants now here.

Because the new rallying cry north of the border is: No Deportations, No Peace!

Comprehende,
    neighbors?
    Welcome To America: Now, Speak English----And ONLY English!

Way to Go! Call it like you see it, herelegally
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Reality Check

Let's be real....regardless of what President Fox and his minions do, we as a nation HAVE THE ABILITY to secure our OWN BORDER, and take the necessary steps to deport those who are here illegally. The problem is, our own government is SELLING US OUT to the one world order, better known as the WTO.

The middleclass is being decimated, what jobs are not being outsourced are being given away to either A) illegal aliens, or B) through various assorted green card and work visa give aways.

In remittances, well over 100 billion a year is leaving our nation as the illegals SEND IT BACK home. Mexico is not the only country benefitting from this one way cash flow. Illegal workers in this country depress our wages by some 200 BILLION plus dollars a year, but what about the depression of our wages from those our government lets come here legally to steal jobs that would pay men and women a salary they could support a family on. It is not Mexico who is the problem, they are but ONE SYMPTOM of the problem, and the problem is OUR OWN GOVERNMENT, THOSE ELECTED TO SERVE AND PROTECT US.

Some here may see me as chicken little screaming that the sky is about to fall, but the warning needs to be heeded. In another post one lady from North Carolina said she's show up at any march within 100 miles of her HOUSE...NOT GOOD ENOUGH! This site has over 5000 members, yet last year according to the fund raising letter they recieved only $16,000 in donations...do the math, that is and average donation per member of barely over three dollars. How can we effect change with and average donation of three bucks a head? Is that what your futures are worth to you?

Skip that Star Bucks coffee, drive pass the McDonald's and eat hot dogs, avoid that new blouse or pair of shoes and support a worthy cause. Don't be willing to drive 100 miles to a march, be willing to drive all day and night if you have to, whatever it takes to SAVE OUR MIDDLE CLASS. This is a war for our future, more importantly, it is a war for our nation, and the world our children and their children will live in when we are long dead and gone. Do you want your children growing up having to learn Spanish because English has fallen by the way side? Do you want your children and their children never knowing what it is like to own a home, or drive a new car? That's what is at stake here, that is what we are supposed to be fighting for.

Best case scenerio right now...Senate passes this GOD FORSAKEN bill, and the Senate and Congress are unable to reach a compromise in this election year...SO WHAT, we buy ourselves ten months until after the November elections are over and gone...THEN WHAT?

Religious right...WAKE UP AND SMELL THE ROSES....in the name of God the church is selling you down the road to hell with their good intentions as they get you to feel good about lending a helping hand. The Catholic church cares about ONE THING...building congregation, and as long as those Mexicans are flowing across the borders and tossing their donations in the collection plate every Sunday, they don't really care if the rest of you fall by the way side at some point in the not so distant future.

All of you out there that think...it's ONLY ONE ILLEGAL, and he does save me a few bucks when he mows my lawn had BEST WAKE UP. That 30 or 40 bucks you are tossing that illegal is keeping them here, giving them a roof over their head till they can figure out a better way to keep themselves here, and bring the rest of the family across the border to use our schools, bankrupt our hospitals, and steal away our livelyhoods.

In short, we have to draw the line in the sand YESTERDAY, we have to take a stand now, or forever kiss away the America we used to know. I have been here since February...in short, about one month. Yesterday when I saw the fund raising thread I made a donation, and I challenge you all to do the same. I've brought up organizing a march on Washington, DC, and offered to kick off a special fund raising campaign for it with a 100 bucks...not a lot, but a start. So far, only one of you have bothered to drop me and email to get the link to the message board I set up to discuss such a feat. No offense, but 2300 of our finest have died in Iraq fighting for our country, another 16,000 are maimed for life, and this IS THE BEST WE CAN DO, THIS IS HOW WE SUPPORT THEM, this is how we keep watch of the home fires back here in the GOOD OLD US of A?

WE CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT!

Over 5,000 of us, surely we can each give William 20 bucks with which to keep the doors open?

Surely some of us could start organizing and mapping out a MARCH ON WASHINGTON?

WE CAN AND HAVE TO DO BETTER.

I don't mean to drag everyone on the carpet, but our nation is at stake here, and that means we all have to DIG DEEPER, sacrifice a little bit more, DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES to save the US of A.
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Reality Check

Let's be real....regardless of what President Fox and his minions do, we as a nation HAVE THE ABILITY to secure our OWN BORDER, and take the necessary steps to deport those who are here illegally. The problem is, our own government is SELLING US OUT to the one world order, better known as the WTO.

The middleclass is being decimated, what jobs are not being outsourced are being given away to either A) illegal aliens, or B) through various assorted green card and work visa give aways.

In remittances, well over 100 billion a year is leaving our nation as the illegals SEND IT BACK home. Mexico is not the only country benefitting from this one way cash flow. Illegal workers in this country depress our wages by some 200 BILLION plus dollars a year, but what about the depression of our wages from those our government lets come here legally to steal jobs that would pay men and women a salary they could support a family on. It is not Mexico who is the problem, they are but ONE SYMPTOM of the problem, and the problem is OUR OWN GOVERNMENT, THOSE ELECTED TO SERVE AND PROTECT US.

Some here may see me as chicken little screaming that the sky is about to fall, but the warning needs to be heeded. In another post one lady from North Carolina said she's show up at any march within 100 miles of her HOUSE...NOT GOOD ENOUGH! This site has over 5000 members, yet last year according to the fund raising letter they recieved only $16,000 in donations...do the math, that is and average donation per member of barely over three dollars. How can we effect change with and average donation of three bucks a head? Is that what your futures are worth to you?

Skip that Star Bucks coffee, drive pass the McDonald's and eat hot dogs, avoid that new blouse or pair of shoes and support a worthy cause. Don't be willing to drive 100 miles to a march, be willing to drive all day and night if you have to, whatever it takes to SAVE OUR MIDDLE CLASS. This is a war for our future, more importantly, it is a war for our nation, and the world our children and their children will live in when we are long dead and gone. Do you want your children growing up having to learn Spanish because English has fallen by the way side? Do you want your children and their children never knowing what it is like to own a home, or drive a new car? That's what is at stake here, that is what we are supposed to be fighting for.

Best case scenerio right now...Senate passes this GOD FORSAKEN bill, and the Senate and Congress are unable to reach a compromise in this election year...SO WHAT, we buy ourselves ten months until after the November elections are over and gone...THEN WHAT?

Religious right...WAKE UP AND SMELL THE ROSES....in the name of God the church is selling you down the road to hell with their good intentions as they get you to feel good about lending a helping hand. The Catholic church cares about ONE THING...building congregation, and as long as those Mexicans are flowing across the borders and tossing their donations in the collection plate every Sunday, they don't really care if the rest of you fall by the way side at some point in the not so distant future.

All of you out there that think...it's ONLY ONE ILLEGAL, and he does save me a few bucks when he mows my lawn had BEST WAKE UP. That 30 or 40 bucks you are tossing that illegal is keeping them here, giving them a roof over their head till they can figure out a better way to keep themselves here, and bring the rest of the family across the border to use our schools, bankrupt our hospitals, and steal away our livelyhoods.

In short, we have to draw the line in the sand YESTERDAY, we have to take a stand now, or forever kiss away the America we used to know. I have been here since February...in short, about one month. Yesterday when I saw the fund raising thread I made a donation, and I challenge you all to do the same. I've brought up organizing a march on Washington, DC, and offered to kick off a special fund raising campaign for it with a 100 bucks...not a lot, but a start. So far, only one of you have bothered to drop me and email to get the link to the message board I set up to discuss such a feat. No offense, but 2300 of our finest have died in Iraq fighting for our country, another 16,000 are maimed for life, and this IS THE BEST WE CAN DO, THIS IS HOW WE SUPPORT THEM, this is how we keep watch of the home fires back here in the GOOD OLD US of A?

WE CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT!

Over 5,000 of us, surely we can each give William 20 bucks with which to keep the doors open?

Surely some of us could start organizing and mapping out a MARCH ON WASHINGTON?

WE CAN AND HAVE TO DO BETTER.

I don't mean to drag everyone on the carpet, but our nation is at stake here, and that means we all have to DIG DEEPER, sacrifice a little bit more, DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES to save the US of A.
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Banned
    PintoBean,

I think I can scrape up $20 bucks this week and maybe $20 more next. That's not alot, but it's 2 pair of jeans that I should have bought months ago. The weather's warming up, I can wear cut-offs.

Pine