Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Betrayal in the Making? Pence Amnesty

Betrayal in the Making? Is the Fix in for the Pence Amnesty?

Mike Pence's amnesty that will allow unlimited guestworkers over the next three years is gaining support among Republicans. Newt Gingrich just signed on. He is joined by a number of prominent conservatives and republicans including David Keene of the American Conservative Union, conservative Christian leader Gary Bauer, and many others. We need to stop this absurd "free market" amnesty before it gets any stronger. Contact your congressmen, particularly these members, and tell them that under no circumstances should they support any guestworker or amnesty program no matter who proposes it or what they call it!
    http://www.teamamericapac.org/

SUPPORT CONTINUES TO GROW FOR PENCE IMMIGRATION PLAN http://mikepence.house.gov/News/Documen ... ntID=44833

I contacted the governor's office again yesterday --- I'm beginning to think nobody gives a flip what the federal government does or whether we will even have country left. You would think the governors of the states would at least care about preserving their states and the Constitution. But 'immigration' is a federal matter and they trust Congress not to pass the Senate bill!

this New America and the North American Union will render the Constitution for the united STATES null and void -- the guarantee that every state has a "republican form of government" as well as the constitutions of every state in the unholy union.

is everyone in on this but the American people?
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Who is in control?

I called Pence's office yesterday to voice my disapproval of his amnesty measure. I told his aide it is a back door amnesty. I said no illegal alien will leave the country especially when they are receiving tax payer funded benefits, have jobs and homes here. No one will deport them and there will be no enforcement of any provisions which has been happening for the past 20 years. I told her as as result the government will say there is nothing we can do and will subsequently grant amnesty, legalization and citizenship to all illegal aliens. She tried to convince me that wasn't the intention behind Pence's plan but I told her it is and to look at the logic behind this. I also told her if her boss continues to push his amnesty plan he will NOT have our support. Looks as if the great House cave-in begins. I am willing to bet there was some major political arm twisting perpetrated by that snake in the grass Rove. Or could it be the White House dug up some dirt on Pence: maybe ala Jack Abramoff fallout?

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dxd
    This shouldn't surprise anyone. It is just the next event in the republican driven amnesty scam. Who's next to turn? Of course the D also want amnesty but since they are the minority party they can not do anything by themselves. So their role in this is patsy whereas the republican party is the driving force. The republican party at large must be held responsible if amnesty becomes law and that is why if amnesty becomes law I will vote against every R on the ballot on election day and support the position that the PRICE of amnesty should be loss of the republican majority.

Re: Who is in control?

Quote Originally Posted by mrmiata7
    I called Pence's office yesterday to voice my disapproval of his amnesty measure. I told his aide it is a back door amnesty. I said no illegal alien will leave the country especially when they are receiving tax payer funded benefits, have jobs and homes here. No one will deport them and there will be no enforcement of any provisions which has been happening for the past 20 years. I told her as as result the government will say there is nothing we can do and will subsequently grant amnesty, legalization and citizenship to all illegal aliens. She tried to convince me that wasn't the intention behind Pence's plan but I told her it is and to look at the logic behind this. I also told her if her boss continues to push his amnesty plan he will NOT have our support. Looks as if the great House cave-in begins. I am willing to bet there was some major political arm twisting perpetrated by that snake in the grass Rove. Or could it be the White House dug up some dirt on Pence: maybe ala Jack Abramoff fallout?
    I not only called the governor's office, I sent emails concerning the proposed North American Union -- the “Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America” (SPP) signed by Canada, Mexico and the United States and "Task Force on New Americans" -- each implemented by the President without the consent of Congress which would render our Constitution null and void -- while it is a big deal to me, they weren't too concerned.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"