Thread: better things

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

better things

no im not scared of all your dumb comments....sorry if i have better things to do in my life than sit on a computer all day and answer all of your complaints! all of you think im mexican!! that's funny because im not! not all immigrants are, but of course thats what you all call anyone who is hispanic. im also not illegal, im a young citizen and probably have a better future than some of you or your kids. Just because i'm not a white american doesn't mean im stupid. And another thing those who are homeless people obviously made bad choices in their life, if an illegal immigrant can get a job in this country then of course anyone can!!!! Homeless people can get jobs, they just dont try hard enough. By the time i was 16 i had 3 jobs and high school!!! I worked my butt off and that's how some people have to live. paycheck after paycheck!! I still don't care what all of you have said. IM NOT GOING BACK TO MY COUNTRY, BECAUSE NOW I WANT TO LIVE HERE ANNOYING ALL OF YOU WHO DISCRIMINATE! Just kidding. but honestly you all care way too much, why can't you just live your life, why do you have to hate all these people EVERYONE IS AN IMMIGRANT all of your great great grandparents came here somehow!!! illegally or not!!

We do not hate anyone, except maybe corrupt politicians.

Nobody except for you have even implied a thing about your intelligence based upon your race.

Illegals can find jobs here, so can nearly every american.. the problem is a surplus of workers drives wages down for law abiding american citizens.

Lastly, most of your post seems slightly deranged, and I suggest ya lay off smoking the stuff they are bringing up from Mexico.

theyjustwantabetterlife--good for you. You are a legal citizen. You work hard. You are an American. So, what is the problem? Why are you promoting illegal immigration when it is not in your interest, your fellow citizens interest or our nation's best interest?

You are not Mexican, so what? I don't care what your ethnic background is. What difference does that make?

You are an American. Start acting like one. Your future is with the Americans, because you are one. Your future is not with the people coming across the border illegally.

You are young, and I understand that it is hard for some young people to understand this issue. They do not yet understand what it means to their future and the next generations of Americans or even the harm Americans are experiencing in this generation.

Also, I do not understand why you thought people on the forum thought you were Mexican. Did someone write that? I never saw that.

I didn't know who you were only what you said and I disagree with your viewpoint completely. It does not mean I hate you because I disagree with you. This is America where the best of friends argue all the time. You should have heard the discussions in my family. We had a rule, no discussion of politics or religion at the dinner table. Why? It would give everyone indigestion.

As older Americans, not old old, but lets say "mature", we have lived long enough to see the damage illegal immigration and excess immigration has caused our nation and American Citizens and we can predict with some accuracy because of our experience what lays ahead.

You are one of our young American Citizens. We want the best for you. We want you to have all the opportunities that are yours because you are an American Citizen. It's our job as Mature Americans to do what is necessary to preserve that for ourselves, your generation, and many more to come.

No one hates you, Dear One. No one. We hate the problem of illegal immigration and the people causing it which are our politicians who are not enforcing our laws; advocacy groups confusing people about what is right and wrong; business interests who are trying to overpopulate the United States and change the demographics such that being an American Citizen will soon mean nothing; who are trying to end our nation through a foreign invasion such that they will have a population that doesn't know what America is all about and believe that so long as they have a paycheck or benefits will allow our government to do anything it wants.

Start thinking about making a better life for many poor Americans; one American Child in 4, 25% of our Citizens live in poverty because there are not enough jobs for them and millions of illegal aliens.

The United States has one of the most lenient legal immigration policies of any nation in the world. More immigrants are allowed to come here legally than is allowed by any other country in the world. The number allowed in legally is determined by our Congress and the American People so that together the number of immigrants that enter can be absorbed into our society without harming our society. Illegal immigration or excess legal immigration a new problem arising upsets the harmony and peaceful existence of the people of our nation.

It is one thing to be a "legal citizen" but another to be an American. You can not be an American and promote illegal immigration putting the interest of foreigners above the best interest of your fellow Americans.

You will see alot of discussion about the Mexicans and Mexico, because even though they are not the only country violating our laws, they are the largest violator.

Think of it this way...if you have a movie theater that safely holds and seats 100 but another 50 sneak in through the back door, where do they go, where do they sit, what happens to the peace and enjoyment of the 100 who paid tickets expecting to have a seat?

Think numbers...think seats....think American.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

guess what, i had 2 ILLEGAL Mexicans in my house yesterday with their 3 anchor children, cute kids, oldest boy goes to 1st grade and can't speak a lick of English......3 ceasarian sections and they have no insurance....mom almost died one month ago when 3rd was born...sad but who pays for all of this mr. "want a better life"?

Illegal mom is my LEGAL wife's friend. I did not say a word to them about the INS or anything else and why? EVEN if I did call the INS they would do nothing....

So, mr. want a better life...think again before you go around ripping people on this forum...I don't think my Hispanic non english speaking wife thinks I am a racist.........my english speaking daughters may have to go to a rotten school because a bunch of non english speaking illegals have to be catered to so the owners of WENDY's and Construction companies can hire cheap help...

when there is no social security, medicaid and social services mr. want a better life remember this forum.....we are heade for 500 million peole and it ain't gonna be pretty cause they ALL WANT TO COME HERE!