Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

rfs

Big Bend Movie - an INDEPENDENT film re: unsecured border

Robert Stewart, Producer, BIG BEND

My Fellow Americans,

The troubling situation at the borders of the United States has many components: Economic, Cultural, Racial, National Sovereignty and Homeland Security. Foes of a strong border policy use these and other issues to distract and sway the citizens of this country for their own political benefit - and endanger the safety and security of ALL Americans while doing so.

RFS Productions has worked for two years to develop this property and is now raising the money to finish production of our INDEPENDENT film, BIG BEND, so as to enlighten the American public to the danger represented by our open borders - and we have been ignored or attacked by BOTH major political parties, and their major supporters in the media.

Neither the "left" or the "right" wing of our elected government really wants stronger, EFFECTIVE border security, PERIOD. It goes against one, or more, of their "sacred cow" political positions, or strategies. Here at RFS Productions, we are COMMITTED to finishing this project BEFORE the November elections - in the hope that we can show the American Public what is at stake, the danger we face, and what the "Worst Case Scenario" will look like if we stand idly by and allow the politicians to continue to "cow-tow" to their individual special interests - instead of protecting the American People.

Can you help us shape the result of this year's election, to make America Safer? Can you help us show the American people what could, and probably WILL happen, to our nation if we continue to ignore this danger? I hope so. I hope you will review our web site and decide that if your elected officials will not send the National Guard, and every available law enforcement officer nearby, to the borders - until such time as proper security measures can be installed - that we will shout it to any and all citizens of this country, "Alert! We are in Danger!" And then the politicians can deal with the political fallout of our effort....before we all have to deal with a "fallout" of a different kind.

We are NOT doing this for money. We do this because we want to help, we want this country's leaders to drop the rhetoric and the political in-fighting...and DO SOMETHING.
    Please help us force them into action. Please help us change the direction of the debate AND force the proper action from our government.

Ask yourself, "is an unsecured border, really a border at all?" If you don't like the implications of the answer to that question, we urge you to help us in any way you can. We plan to put this movie in front of the American people before the end of September and challenge ALL the politicians to put up, or shut up...and by this effort we can make a difference in the future of our nation.

We humbly thank you for your time and consideration.
    God Bless America,
    Robert F. Stewart
    Producer
    rfsproductions@gmail.com
    RFS Productions
    Austin, Texas

TO make a donation:
    http://www.bigbendmovie.com/donation.html
    TO hear more about the Big Bend Story:
    http://www.bigbendmovie.com/Movie.html

© 2004, BIG BEND LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
    No reproduction and/or distribution of this, or any related material, is
    allowed without written permission of copyright holder.
    BigBend is a registered 501(c)3 Non-Profit Corporation.

rfs

Robert Stewart here folks!
    Its already started...the rock throwing and name calling, directed at my team of film makers by SOME people who live in the Big Bend area.
    Why? Because they think a movie about this subject (Nuke terrorism on our border) will be bad for TOURISM!!
    I am sure that not everyone down there feels this way, but it blows my mind that THIS would be what some of the areas residents would be upset about.
    We head down there in a few weeks, and already I am hearing that some may come out and protest. I am now having to consider the notion that we will need more security for our people.
    If you want to understand what all of the fracus is about, please visit our site. A new version goes up tonight at 12 central, and will feature more indepth information than before.
    As always, any support we can get, to help show this to the American People would be greatly appreciated. We ARE still taking on motivated investors to cover our production costs, and we thank you in advance if you help the cause!
    Whorah!!
    RF Stewart
    www.bigbendmovie.com

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    That film sounds interesting.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!