Thread: The Big Lie

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Big Lie

We all keep hearing the President say that illegals are "doing the jobs Americans won't do". I want to tell you what happened to me, where I work.

I work for a major corporation. At our facility, we employ outside contractors to do much of the maintenance work, such as grounds keeping and house cleaning. Until a couple years ago, the grounds keeping was being done by a local contractor, using local, "legal" labor. They were underbid by another company that employs foreign workers. I have no proof that they are illegal aliens, but they speak no english and are definitely not citizens.

The house cleaning was also being done by a local contractor, using local, legal labor. The company that was doing the lawn maintenance underbid them as well and the local, legal workers were replaced by foreign, likely, illegal workers.

My job involves some interraction with the house cleaning crew. There was an issue necessitating my involvement. In my attempt to solve the issue, I needed to speak with the Site Manager of the cleaning crew. When I met the Site Manager, he was of obvious hispanic descent and spoke virtually no english. We were unable to communicate and I was unable to accomplish my task.

Here is an example of two occasions where American workers were doing a job, that according to the President, Americans won't do. In both cases, they were undercut by a company, employing foreign and most likely, illegal labor.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

An example:

A couple of years ago, Texas passed a law that all plumbers and electricians had to be licensed.

This is nothing new to some states, I am sure, but here in Texas, especially small town Texas, it was.

There is a man in our town who is the 3rd generation electrician. His family has probably wired, or rewired, 75% of the homes in that town.

He got the job wiring a new home, the city inspector came out told him to leave the site or be fined.

The next day a company from a larger town brought in a load of illegals, and they did the work. You see, he said, the company had a license, the illegals were just helpers.

The larger company charged MORE than the local man.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)