Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Big News to be Released by ALIPAC within 24 hours.

Friends,

Yes there is lots of important news breaking and you may have noticed that our homepage has not been updated with it.

There is a reason for this. The story about the NC Associated Press will remain as our top story till tomorrow when it will be upstaged by huge news!

We ask that all ALIPAC citizen activists remain alert to assist us with statewide and national distribution of this important news since the AP has shown a proclivity for blocking vital info.

Our traffic remains very strong with over 60,000 pages of the ALIPAC website read yesterday thanks to your activism and hard work here and abroad.

All will be made clear as to why we are leaving the AP story up and not mounting other news till tomorrow.

Please be on standby for this breaking bombshell news.

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How about a small hint? Good bombshell or negative? Is Bush planning to pardon 15 million illegals for Christmas? Is he sending all border patrol agents to Iraq? Should I sell and move to Ukraine?
    Welcome To America: Now, Speak English----And ONLY English!

Sorry I can't say more at this time. It will not be much of a surprise to many of you but I will say this. It is important that we do all we can to make sure that every American and North Carolinian possible hears this news Sun-Tues.

The average citizen that is not as familiar with this issue will be enraged if they get to hear it.

It will be difficult on us as citizen activists because we must push this information while we are fighting Guest Worker with everything we have got.

All I can do is ask each of you to give both efforts every bit of time and energy you can spare.

It is going to be a tough week.

A lot of our people worked hard behind the scenes to bring this news to light. If I could have it my way, this news would come out later instead of this week but that is not within my power to decide.

I know that when I learned this news that it even got my feathers up and I swim in this bull crap everyday.

From what ALIPAC activists have done, we know that many thousands of people will hear this news due to our work.

The question remains of if we can turn that into millions of people.

Everyone please be ready. Please update your personal e-mail forwards list of contacts. Please take some time to update or create your local press e-mails for all radio stations, newspapers, and TV stations in your area.

If you have not already, fan out and find some other forums to post information on.

We are about to engage the enemy and try to run a big media suppression ROAD BLOCK. We must be prepared to do all we can if the Associated Press fails to do their damn job again Sunday / Monday.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)