Thread: Bigger Families

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bigger Families

Hi, I'm new and have enjoyed reading the many many posts and opinions of the members here.

Do you remember Proposition 187? Well I was one of many Californians to vote for Prop 187. A few years later a Mexican co-worker informed me that because of Prop 187 they (Mexicans) decided to take California back by OVER POPULATING. Every Mexican family was told to have a minimum of three children.. preferable 5 and it didn't matter if you could feed or clothe them. Amazingly it has worked. I NEVER see a one or two child Mexican family and I urge American citizens to do the same. We've contributed with our three and I truly encourage people to reconsider having larger families or else we will be blotted out of this country.

Just my say folks.
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

Re: Bigger Families

Quote Originally Posted by sunsetincali
    Hi, I'm new and have enjoyed reading the many many posts and opinions of the members here.

Do you remember Proposition 187? Well I was one of many Californians to vote for Prop 187
    Welcome sunsetincali,
    I was living in So. Calif at the time of prop. 187 & like you I also voted for it.
    I was livid when, our then governor Davis basically told us what our votes
    were worth to him.
    "We have room for but one flag, the American flag" - Theodore Roosevelt

Welcome, sunsetincali. Nice to have you here. I've wondered about prop 187 - namely, how judges were able to stop it from being enforced. Do you know the full story on that?
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

I don't know the full storie however it did cause a change in the schools and for that Mexicans were enraged.

Thanks for the welcome!!!
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

Welcome, yes the birthrate in the illegal alien population may be higher than the peak birthrate of Americans during the Baby Boom of the 1950's

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am not sure about this but I think prop 187 not only deprived illegals of state services but also of Federal services and that's why it was overturned in the courts.
    I heard that when they were drafting prop. 200 here in Az. they studied prop 187 & why it had failed and prop 200 was drafted differently..
    Now, in my humble opinion, there was nothing wrong with 187.
    "We have room for but one flag, the American flag" - Theodore Roosevelt

According to California law any bil once passed to become an act has to be the subject of another bill and act in order for it to actually be reversed. Technically speaking although 187 is not now enforced it is still on the books according to some legal scholars.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The current birth rate for illegal aliens (of Latino Decent) living in America is 2.59 children for every woman of adult age. Compare this to the current birthrate within the middle class of 1.93 and you can begin to see the developing problem. Further, it is easy to understand why the Catholic Church has embraced and welcomes these illegals from Latino countries. First, 80 percent of them claim to be of the Catholic faith, and as a whole, Latino's are far more conservative on the issues central to the Catholic church. They do not believe in birth control, oppose gay marriage, and are against abortion. In short, the Catholic Church is being so open for political, not humanitarian reasons.

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

I am not sure about this but I think prop 187 not only deprived illegals of state services but also of Federal services and that's why it was overturned in the courts.
    And there is another bone of contention for me with regard to the practices of the Federal government. They are VERY quick to condemn state laws yet they are very slow to come across with any of the funding that would allow states to comply with federal laws.

For example, where are all those Border Patrol agents Bush promised? Where is all the money for beds for OTM's??

In short, the Catholic Church is being so open for political, not humanitarian reasons.
    And, in short, Federal law dictates that NO church can preach politics. So why are churches still tax exempt entities? ANY churches, not just the catholic ones. All seem to be preaching civil disobedience or politics one way or another.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)