Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

THIS IS THE BIGGEST PROBLEM I SEE WITH ILLEGALS

I think that the biggest problem of this illegal invasion is those who come to have children here, because these is the people who is really milking-off the system, those are the ones who get medicaid, housing, food stamps, and welfare.

Are you aware that many of those illegals come here with 3,4, children who were born in another country so they can get the education for their children for free? I'm Spanish, I know how it works, in Spanish countries there is not public schools, if one wants to send the children to school has to pay private schools, and it becomes very costly to send even one child to school. Many of these people had no need to come here, they have a house, and a job in their countries, but had the problem of educating the children. Once they are here, the woman can stay home taking care of the family, and makes a salary "welfare" or "food stamps" big help for a family (as a citizen I wish I could get that help) the husband gets a job, don't pay taxes, and they get set in this country with no problem at all. Couples who have stopped having children start all over again after 40 to have a family in US, it is very convinient for them to have children born in this country, because they get the permanent status, and the more children they have, more money they get.

I will tell you something which I have seen happening with my own eyes. Many families who live here, and have brothers and sisters in other countries with children, bring their nephews, and nieces, to get the high school education here, in this case these children usually go back home, because they have a good life in their countries, they don't come from needy families, but they come here to get the high school which is big help and savings for that family abroad with 3,4, children. And who pays for this? This is homework for you.

So, who is really eating up this country and the swet of the loyal Americans? Children from other countries, who enter legally as tourist, but over-stay the visas, and illegals. EVERYONE HURRY UP! THE MILKING COW IS HERE.

So, my advise is, for all of us who are concerned, and can visualize what is coming,and whom are we really working for, is that we should DEMAND! from our government, that a child born to an illegal person should not be an American Citizen, (they should make a change to that amendment in the constitution) and that any child who goes to our public school system has to be an American Citizen. I guess we have the right to DEMAND!, because we are the ones paying the consequences of other people whom we have no idea who they are having children.

Remember, our schools are overcrowded, and this country's children are losing education quality.

Please, forgive my bad English, I really wish I could do better so you would not have a hard time understanding what I wrote, but I know there are intelligent people here.

EVERYONE HURRY UP! THE MILKING COW IS HERE
    Opinion, Welcome aboard!

You are correct. And the cow is about to dry up.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

MW
    Opinion wrote:

Please, forgive my bad English, I really wish I could do better so you would not have hard time understanding what I'm wrote, but I know there are intelligent people here.
    Thank you. I think you did a great job of expressing yourself.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thank you sippy,
    The real estate taxes in my state are one of the highest, and the governor has been screaming that there is a big deficit, and he has to rise the taxes more. We have neighborhoods invaded by illegals in this state, you go to the shopping mall of these towns and you see all those illegal women at any time of the day with 3,4,5, and more children, everytime I look at them what comes to my mind is how much those children are costing the taxpayers. Just the birth of each one of those children, and they have it at no cost. I have nothing against children, but I believe that if they are illegally in a country, and poor, they should not be making babies. I already finish with my children, and I'm not ready to keep on supporting someone else's children, they can have all the children they one, but not at someone else's expense.

If my governor would not give these benefits to these people he would have more than enough money to cover all expenses, instead of risen taxes to people who many are living on a social security, and some have to pack and go some place else running away from the high cost of living because they are supporting babies they did not make.

They want the US cow's milk, but they love their flag right?

Opinion, Welcome to ALIPAC and our fight. I enjoyed your post it was well stated. Please read ALIPAC's rules and regulations and mission statement. Read all the stories you can from the archives, and come and help us fight for the soverignty and border security of our country. We welcome all, ALIPAC is not against any Legal immigrants to our country, what we are against, is the invasion of illegal immigrants. There are some of the smartest people I have ever met on this site, I have learned so much from them and you will to, we are glad to have you
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Opinion wrote:

Please, forgive my bad English, I really wish I could do better so you would not have hard time understanding what I'm wrote, but I know there are intelligent people here.
    Thank you. I think you did a great job of expressing yourself.
    MW,
    Ufff, I'm so embarrass, I just caught a big mistake I made, I'm glad I had the chance to correct it.

It is not easy to write when you never do it, but I had to try because this situation is eating me up

Another welcome, opinion.

It's good to have you here and don't worry about expressing yourself. We mess things up when we write also, but the point gets made anyway.

Of course, we're all intelligent here (that'll probably get me in trouble). And we never make mistakes :P :P At least I don't.

Seriously, don't kid yourself, you are NO dummy if you're here. You have enough sense to realize the jeopardy that this country is in. That takes a lot of common sense.

You are very right in being upset about using the children to get welfare benefits. I can't concieve of any person I know who would stoop so low.

ALIPAC will give you good resources to learn about issues, and the members will provide you with some "interesting" topics. Some of these are very serious, and some of them get very funny.

Again, welcome

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    Opinion, Welcome to ALIPAC and our fight. I enjoyed your post it was well stated. Please read ALIPAC's rules and regulations and mission statement. Read all the stories you can from the archives, and come and help us fight for the soverignty and border security of our country. We welcome all, ALIPAC is not against any Legal immigrants to our country, what we are against, is the invasion of illegal immigrants. There are some of the smartest people I have ever met on this site, I have learned so much from them and you will to, we are glad to have you
    Hi nyttygritty, Thank you for greeting me. Yes, I did read the rules and regulations, I didn't read mission statement yet, but I will, I read some of the stories, very interesting. It made me very happy to know that there are concerned people, before these illegals started with the marches and boycott everyone was quite and I used to say, when is America going to wake-up? This couldn'd be happening in this country, then I started to watch Lou Dobbs, and believe me I'm glad he is waking-up people. You're right I found this side fascinated, while I was reading the stories I thought oh geee I'm going to learn some good English here My husband is American for many generations, but I never learned a word from him, he never corrected me, I guess he likes to have fun at my expense

I understand what you mean, these has been a country of immigrants, but legal, this invasion is just out of control, and it hurst when you see people coming just to take advange while others work. I'm Spanish, and I'm 100% against it, because I came here legally, I would not have the nerve to go to another country knowing that I was violating the law. I believe that the law is the law, and legal is legal, and illegal is illegal, period, and everyone should abide by the law, not some yes, and some don't. The pro-illegal Spanish people would call me a trator, but I'm sorry, I didn't allowe my children to do wrong things, why should I go along with people who come here to violate the law? This is not a question of discrimination, this is about the law, period.

opinion - Welcome aboard!

You expressed yourself just fine. It's especially nice to hear someone coming in from another country, not only doing a good job at the 'English thing', but also joining the effort - it's very encouraging indeed!

As a side, I'll admit that just before I logged on here, I had my hands on my guitar this evening and was playing a tune by a guy named Tarrega (I know, you who that is) - it doesn't get any more Spanish than that!
    (the tune was 'Recuerdos de la Alhambra' if you're curious...)

Well, that's I'll say - welcome! Thanks for helping 'the cause'.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by CheyenneWoman
    Another welcome, opinion.

It's good to have you here and don't worry about expressing yourself. We mess things up when we write also, but the point gets made anyway.

Of course, we're all intelligent here (that'll probably get me in trouble). And we never make mistakes :P :P At least I don't.

Seriously, don't kid yourself, you are NO dummy if you're here. You have enough sense to realize the jeopardy that this country is in. That takes a lot of common sense.

You are very right in being upset about using the children to get welfare benefits. I can't concieve of any person I know who would stoop so low.

ALIPAC will give you good resources to learn about issues, and the members will provide you with some "interesting" topics. Some of these are very serious, and some of them get very funny.

Again, welcome
    CheyeneeWoman, thank you so much for your compliments, all of you really make feel at home I have to say that you have a good sense of humor

Yes, sometimes I feel sorry for those children, but then I realize that we can't be responsible for what these irresponsible people do. If we don't do something about this huge problem they will eat up this country little by little, we are on the way, and if all Americans don't wake-up on time when they really find out would be too late. As the situation is right now, and the politicians say that it is impossible to deport them, can you imagine more coming in?

Oh I really wish I could be here 7/24 but I have to go to sleep, I will be here tomorrow. See you.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast